Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you have an end of season question for Tony Bloom? Here's your chance...

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Dear Tony,

Do you treat much of the negative rubbish often spouted by the brain dead with as big a pinch of salt as me?

TB

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The playoffs is a lottery, anyone can beat anyone, does Mr Bloom plan to invest in the players enough with a view to achieving automatic promotion? Or just expect another playoff place?
Will the new manager have control over recruitment?
Does Mr Bloom wish to continue with the head coach structure or go back to the traditional manager role? Bearing in mind no other championship clubs use the head coach role?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
My question is simple and probably fairly common. Will the manager have control of the transfer budget or will the board be making the final decisions on transfers?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
When you took over the Club you were reported as saying you wished in many years to be able to pass the Club onto your children. After three years at the helm - is that still your intention, and will that inheritance be a blessing or a curse ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
What action would the club be prepared to take if The FA/Football League back away imposing the full force of FFP sanctions.

and/or

Does the club have any concerns that when the time comes The FA/Football League will not go through with FFP, due to the amount of teams clearly not complying.

Yeah basically something along these lines.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
The retained list has to be submitted to the Football League by May 17th. (BTW, I am not Tony Bloom).

Surprised at that, as the playoff finals aren't until the following week. Do those clubs get an extra week, do you know?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Is it possible for you to file a restraining order on Keith Andrews so there is no chance at all that he can return next season, it will be appreciated a lot by ALL of our fans?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Bearing in mind that the Derby team had some very impressive man beards and this years Eurovision winner was also sporting a decent beard do you think we missed out on promotion due to our poor quality facial hair and will you be changing the transfer policy to reflect this?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why are we letting players' contracts run out? Surely at the level we're playing at, our players should be worth money on the transfer market, and we'd be better off selling them than letting their contracts run out?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bearing in mind that the Derby team had some very impressive man beards and this years Eurovision winner was also sporting a decent beard do you think we missed out on promotion due to our poor quality facial hair and will you be changing the transfer policy to reflect this?

Didn't we try to buy Adam Clayton from Huddersfield in January?

I think that answers your question.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
To whom do I send my CV to in regards to the manager vacancy?
Does it require a cover letter?

And finally, if I have AK off suit and I raise 3X the big blind from the button and I'm called by one person who's a loose-aggressive player and the flop comes 3-7-2 and he shoves, do I call?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Did Oscar ever during his time at the club drink Sangria? And if not, was one of the reasons he left because fans were implying he was a pisshead?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Was Oscar an alcoholic?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sorry if already asked at work no time to read all thread,

Its obvious that many clubs have flouted the FFP rules this season and as a rule if found guilty will be fined , my question is do you think a fine is enough punishment or would you like to see a current season points deduction for the offending clubs .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here