Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you believe your voice is heard at the Albion, and do you care?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think the fact that some people would like a collective voice is enough. NHS trusts, starbucks etc all encourage a collective voice or feedback because they recognise the business benefits.

Having lived through the Archer era - I'm convinced that fan power and support can overcome some of the business/financial mistakes overcoming modern football.

I know TSLR well and feel that they (or 50% of the editorial would agree with me

No real answer to the clique but feel good accountability would help. Probably not impossible for several 1000 fans to come up with an answer so shouldn't prevent fans having more say
But don't you see that if only 'some' people' want a collective voice then by definition it is NOT a collective voice - it is simply the voice of those people and they cannot claim to represent the views of the fanbase as a whole.

When you say that fan power can overcome some of the business/financial mistakes in modern football I'd love to think you are right (but sadly I think we're both a bit romantically deluded). There is already a national body (FSA), but as we're talking specifically about the Albion what current financial mistakes do you think we need to overcome that makes this fan grouping essential?

Don't really understand your point on TSLR. Are you saying they ARE self-important enough to think that the club should listen to them? Or do they just agree woth you that there should be this grouping along the lines Bozza proposed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here