Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do we now have a fecking Entitled fanbase?

Do we now have an entitled fanbase

• Total voters

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I remember when making it to the 4th Round was a really big deal and we’d hardly ever been to the 5th Round...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
A Premier League club should have high expectations after its spent large sums of money on players.

Our fans aren't entitled, they have expectations that aren't over the top but are barely being met at present by this "Premier League" side.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Solly March will no doubt remember only a few years ago when were Top of the Championship and lost to a non league side in the third round 3-1.

kjgood

Doesn’t that just back up bad recruitment? Unable to move on poor buys and being lumbered with them.

Lamptey and Bissouma are the standouts there, outstanding signings.

Propper and Ryan are decent

The rest are hit and miss -

Or not being played in a system that brings out the talent they were displaying when we were signing the dare I suggest. Too many round pegs in square holes.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
West Brom, West Ham, Burnley, Leeds and Sheffield United all struggled against opposition at least two tiers below them this round. Given their cup pedigree, league position and pitch I’d argue Newport away was one of the harder of the ties. We go through, yet a large section of fans want the manager out and berate as many players as possible along the way. Entitled pricks.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
West Brom, West Ham, Burnley, Leeds and Sheffield United all struggled against opposition at least two tiers below them this round. Given their cup pedigree, league position and pitch I’d argue Newport away was one of the harder of the ties. We go through, yet a large section of fans want the manager out and berate as many players as possible along the way. Entitled pricks.

Genuine question, do you believe that it’s only since last night’s game that people have had enough of Potter, or is there a chance it stretches back a bit further than that?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well it swung from in after Wolves to out after last night so a genuine question, do you think that a feeling of entitlement in last nights match influenced that vote?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
For me the achievement was getting into the Premier, to stay for four years has been a bonus / surprise.

It's frustrating that we haven't progressed but it's a tough league and maybe we just haven't got the funds to progress without breaking the bank.

I'm just happy to watch us in top flight football hopefully we will have a few more seasons if we don't so be it, I'm sure we will bounce back at some point. No team has a devine right to stay in the Premier.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For me the achievement was getting into the Premier, to stay for four years has been a bonus / surprise.

It's frustrating that we haven't progressed but it's a tough league and maybe we just haven't got the funds to progress without breaking the bank.

I'm just happy to watch us in top flight football hopefully we will have a few more seasons if we don't so be it, I'm sure we will bounce back at some point. No team has a devine right to stay in the Premier.

Well said. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here