Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Do We Know The Dates for The Europa League Group Games Yet?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ok so l know the draw for the Europa League isn't until, 1st September, but l'm wondering if we know the dates of the group games yet? I understand that games will be played on a Thursday evening, but l'm keen to know which Thursdays.

Our home fixture with Fulham has been put back by a day to Sunday 29th October because we are involved in Europa League action, presumably on the preceding Thursday.

I'm keen to know as l want to book a week in the sun around the middle of October, and as l have secured my seat for all three home games, don't want to miss any of them.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Ok so l know the draw for the Europa League isn't until, 1st September, but l'm wondering if we know the dates of the group games yet? I understand that games will be played on a Thursday evening, but l'm keen to know which Thursdays.

Our home fixture with Fulham has been put back by a day to Sunday 29th October because we are involved in Europa League action, presumably on the preceding Thursday.

I'm keen to know as l want to book a week in the sun around the middle of October, and as l have secured my seat for all three home games, don't want to miss any of them.
These are the dates but we don`t know oppo or which are home or away.

Matchday 1: 21 September 2023
Matchday 2: 5 October 2023
Matchday 3: 26 October 2023
Matchday 4: 9 November 2023
Matchday 5: 30 November 2023
Matchday 6: 14 December 2023

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

We all know.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
These are the dates but we don`t know oppo or which are home or away.

Matchday 1: 21 September 2023
Matchday 2: 5 October 2023
Matchday 3: 26 October 2023
Matchday 4: 9 November 2023
Matchday 5: 30 November 2023
Matchday 6: 14 December 2023
Excellent, the first reply and just what l wanted to know!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Jimmy Grimble

One thing I don’t think has been answered (and not sure if it can be) is if the group games follow a set pattern. E.g alternating between home and away, or consecutive homes followed by consecutive aways, etc.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Attachments

• IMG_2418.gif
    IMG_2418.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 23

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here