Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League 3-game home ticket pack

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Europa League Home Match Pack Offer

I just checked the dates the games will be played. Assume 'tough titties' if you can't make a certain date? I probably can't make two of the dates listed so, would have to hope that we are playing away for those dates? Presume the ticket exchange might operate so that a sell back could be an option?

When are the 2023/24 Europa League group stage matches? I

Matchday 1: 21 September 2023
Matchday 2: 5 October 2023
Matchday 3: 26 October 2023
Matchday 4: 9 November 2023
Matchday 5: 30 November 2023
Matchday 6: 14 December 2023

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Displaced seats. Are they not the front rows which are left blank to highlight the neon sign? Have to say I was front row, lower east, Sunday and an awful view. Would never buy a ST for there.
Myself and Jnr have Row A seats in the ESL, I'd agree they are not the best view in the ground but Jnr loves being so close to the players and I don't care as long as I get to see the games with him.
I haven't as yet received an Email saying that we are being displaced. But am fully expecting to be due to the advertising LEDs. I don't mind at all having to move for the European games. I just want to be there and I think this 3 game pack is fantastic.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Great value I agree BUT living 120 miles away and not knowing the dates and being out of the country for 2 weeks in October and 1 week in Nov it might end up as £100 for one game!!!

Might have to be a tv fan unfortunately as we have 2 tickets to buy

The planets are just not aligning for us !!!

In Greece in October so a Greek away would be nice ..

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
This is unexpectedly reasonable! I am made up with the club for this, can almost forgive them for not allowing my flask of tea. £85 for 3 tickets to watch BHA in Europe is amazing value! And glad my offer to buy GCCM Junior II (my youngest and just under 21) tickets now sounds equally generous but with smaller cost!
Love the "almost" ! It does still rankle that i cannot have my half time flask, old git that i am!
Seriously though i think this is great work by our club and i hope (and fully expect) a high take up of this package.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Email regarding seat restrictions -
1691416880014.png

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Don't know if it has been stated in this thread yet, but I've received the following email:

'The repositioned advertising LED boards behind the goal will come up about 10cm higher than normal, we have as a result blocked off rows A-C in the North and A-D in South. You may still opt to buy your own seats or you may wish to instead book other seats if you feel this change will affect you'.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As I thought, it seems my WSL seats will not be available as the Mayo Wynne Baxter lounge is not included in the Hospitality packages. So much for the promise when we were sold the tickets that we’d get first dibs on our own seats!

A fat EUFA bod on my seat it is then :angry:

I wonder whose seat I’ll snaffle :lolol:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
For anyone wondering, the additional seats allocated to away fans are in East Upper, at the southern end. Here’s a bit of the email received:

UEFA requirements state that we must offer the visiting club 200 category A seats with a sideline view and positioned between the penalty boxes. These seats are in the back rows of E3F and E3G between seats 179-205, not far from your seating location. We will be encouraging visiting clubs to take alternative seating within our South Stand, but they may choose to reject this and opt for the seats in the East Upper. It is possible should you choose to book in your season ticket seats, there may be some away supporters sat near to you and we ask that you are tolerant and respectful of each other.

We understand this may mean you wish to opt to sit elsewhere – so we have built in a priority window from 9am on 18 August until 9am on 21 August for you to pick from the seats which are not taken up by season ticket holders.

As for whether I’ll change my seat, hard to say without knowing the opponents. I’ve no doubt that the great majority of away fans will be well-behaved and friendly. It’s only really those black-shirted Hungarians I’d be wary of, and Glasgow Rangers, should we find ourselves up against them. I very much doubt there’ll be much hooliganism in the group stages. No doubt the tension might increase deeper into the competition.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Sensible move by the club as maybe if we start with 2/3 wins or losses there may not be such interest in the third game especially if against one of lesser sides

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
As I thought, it seems my WSL seats will not be available as the Mayo Wynne Baxter lounge is not included in the Hospitality packages. So much for the promise when we were sold the tickets that we’d get first dibs on our own seats!

A fat EUFA bod on my seat it is then :angry:

I wonder whose seat I’ll snaffle :lolol:
How do you know the MWB lounge isn't open? That will be annoying the amount of money we pay ! Are you sure?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
For anyone wondering, the additional seats allocated to away fans are in East Upper, at the southern end. Here’s a bit of the email received:

UEFA requirements state that we must offer the visiting club 200 category A seats with a sideline view and positioned between the penalty boxes. These seats are in the back rows of E3F and E3G between seats 179-205, not far from your seating location. We will be encouraging visiting clubs to take alternative seating within our South Stand, but they may choose to reject this and opt for the seats in the East Upper. It is possible should you choose to book in your season ticket seats, there may be some away supporters sat near to you and we ask that you are tolerant and respectful of each other.

We understand this may mean you wish to opt to sit elsewhere – so we have built in a priority window from 9am on 18 August until 9am on 21 August for you to pick from the seats which are not taken up by season ticket holders.

As for whether I’ll change my seat, hard to say without knowing the opponents. I’ve no doubt that the great majority of away fans will be well-behaved and friendly. It’s only really those black-shirted Hungarians I’d be wary of, and Glasgow Rangers, should we find ourselves up against them. I very much doubt there’ll be much hooliganism in the group stages. No doubt the tension might increase deeper into the competition.
HOLD ON, THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!
So I'm 10 seats away from the '200 away seats' being held back. Not sure I'm happy about that. East Upper is a quiet and restfull stand where we can nod off when there is a lull in the game. Don't fancy 200 away fans sitting next to me. And as we are a group of 8 who meet up every game, what are the chances of getting 8 seats together somewhere?

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How do you know the MWB lounge isn't open? That will be annoying the amount of money we pay ! Are you sure?
From the hospitality packages available on the link on post 1. It would seem it’s not being offered.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Are these games not just locked into Thursday night at 19:45 though?
It's very rare for games played in Britain to be allocated the early kick-off. It's usually because something else clashes. In the past 5 years, I think it's only happened to Celtic once ( because they switched the order of fixtures because of a UN conference or something similar), and Arsenal once (on a night when they were the only fixture, so rearranged from a different date I'm pretty sure). Away games could well kick-off early UK time, especially if they're a distance away in Eastern Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here