Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] divock origi

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Fair point - and you're not alone in pointing it out either. I'm still a bit meh about him though - a loan might be OK, but Liverpool want rid.

What if you were given a choice of Origi or nothing?

Personally, I'd be delighted. He scores goals, knows the league and would walk straight into our starting 11.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014

Personally, I'd be delighted. He scores goals, knows the league and would walk straight into our starting 11.

I think he'd be a decent signing. I think with the chances we create he'd score goals.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

He's a handful and a natural goalscorer, the type of which we don't have at the club

Though something tells me the actual choice is nothing or nothing

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Origi thinks he is way bigger than us. I just dont see it happening.

2 champions league goals against Barcelona and the second goal that sealed the final vs Spurs probably feeds into that mentality (if he has it).

I'd be very pleased to have him at the club if his attitude is right. He'd need to be hungry for minutes on the pitch, hungry for goals and willing to be coached (none of the billy big bo||ocks schtick of some players taking a step down from one of the big clubs).

As someone else has said already, Lallana can give a detailed view of his character, so if that checks out and the money side works for Tony, it's a YES from me! (though I don't see it happening either)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
C'mon someone... link us with Divock!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I love the idea that he’d join us on a deadline day whim, why? We’re operating at the wrong end of the PL spectrum, we’re not even dining at the same restaurant. It’s like we’re sitting in a Little Chef, asking for the lobster and seriously expecting it to land on our table along with our pink champagne.

We’re not going to sign a player of his ilk, and demands… especially as a last ditch attempt to rescue (striking options wise) our transfer window.

If we do, I’ll eat all my hats.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
mark by the sea
2 hrs ago
User ID: 165757
2Forward signing after medical tonight - origi is on his way
Last Updated: 39 mins ago

Checked him out seems to get a few right but sadly many wrong

Bladders

Twats everywhere