Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] divock origi

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Asking price a reported £20m.

Linked with a move to Turkey.

I think we should take this one seriously. Good opportunity.

Only issue could be his wages.

The issue with everyone we sign - and any other club for that matter - will be transfer fee and player terms. The agents will try to make out that the world hasn't changed. It has.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Only issue could be his wages.

Ability, lack of game time, self worth, ability, status in Liverpool, price, ability & desire.

If there isn't a better striker across the top 5 divisions in Europe for less than £20m my flabber will be well and truly agasted.

There's only one place for this thread and that's in the file marked Giroud Nonsense.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£20m is a massive discount price for a striker of his calibre, although it does suggest his wages are high.

Could we find a better striker for less than £20m elsewhere? Almost certainly not. We could take a punt on one, but chances are they wouldn't be any good.

Any decent or proven striker in the top 5 divisions will almost always go for big bucks.

Hahahaha well done, you caught me for minute then, excellent work, top :fishing:

In future try not to over play your second hand.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
£20m is a massive discount price for a striker of his calibre, although it does suggest his wages are high.

Could we find a better striker for less than £20m elsewhere? Almost certainly not. We could take a punt on one, but chances are they wouldn't be any good.

Any decent or proven striker in the top 5 divisions will almost always go for big bucks.
What do you mean by his calibre ??? He’s goal scoring record is not very impressive and he’s done f all for the last three seasons.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

IM not sure he is the one, but as has been said previously. lallana will know if hes what we need.

And i do agree that if its 20 million thats not expensive at all, you cant by a top championship striker for that these days

I suspect we will be looking abroad for better value on fee and wages though, interesting times

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Liverpool have balked at Biss price so offer up part ex option. Seems reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Wow, you're allowing yourself to get carried away here (and I haven't noticed that before with you):
-- Biss will go this summer (feel free to bounce if he doesn't)
-- we should want Biss to go, because we need to develop a reputation (especially among outstanding young talent) that we are that production line / conveyor belt
-- Biss deserves to be tearing it up in the knockout stages of the CL next season

I try to stay grounded, some of me is thinking that the buzz around Biss is partly us Brighton fans being overly positive about one of our players. After all, Dunk has had great stats for several years, but isn't being realistically touted as a big potential mover. That said, the noise does seem to be constant on Biss. I won't be disappointed if he goes, because we'll hopefully to see one of our ex-players move for big money and make a splash at one of the pig six.

:)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Liverpool have balked at Biss price so offer up part ex option. Seems reasonable.

Not seen any evidence that Liverpool have been in for Biss or balked at any price. Just lazy paper talk.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Not seen any evidence that Liverpool have been in for Biss or balked at any price. Just lazy paper talk.

You could say that about any player potential sale. Chilax.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Still available

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
He's no Tammy Abraham (but then again who is?) but he can score goals, m big concern is he doesn't contribute a great deal other than goals and even then his finishing ability is at best 'good'.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Not a bad shout.
Proven experience of playing in the Premier League. Can score goals. Pacy and mobile forward.
Liverpool are reported to be entertaining enquiries for the permanent transfer of Origi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here