[Football] Diving Kane

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That Grealish dive last season, where he trod on the defenders toe then screamed in agony whilst hitting the floor, was news for a day or two then quietly forgotten.

He is another media darling now with his drunken driver crash last lockdown conveniently forgotten as well

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Glenn gave away far more free kicks doing it that he earned them, I think if you check he was always the person giving the most fouls away as well. Besides Glenn never risked the career of an opponent.

Edit: Just checked for 2018/19 fouls BY a player

1. Murray 80
2. McArthur 61
3. Mitrovic 61

Was that fouls or free-kicks against. It's just I'm thinking of the number of times he was caught offside....

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
They would do well to stop VAR for in play but use it to review matches by a committee comprising referees and players post match.
Their focus would be to improve referees (sack or re-educate them) and take players like Kane to task on cheating. Let’s have a “cheats never prosper” regime and give fines and serious bans for breaches of a disciplinary code. If they still do it, then take action on the clubs.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
20201102_190245.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m happy to concentrate on his performance. He’s a cheat, all there is to say really.

Kane is an incredible cheat, and the ref was incompetent. You tend to lose such games. As we did.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Discussed by Andy Durham and Darren Gough earlier today....i know that they like to play good cop bad cop ...but i feel AD was genuinely astounded with Gough being a pillock in saying that it was a genuine penalty as Lallana caught Kanes neck (on the way down)......AD was all for it being a free kick to us and that the incident being investigated because it was so dangerous ...and a much worse incident the much discussed Salah dive over the weekend

https://twitter.com/talksport/status/1323336573736333317?s=21

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
[tweet]1323187474722639873[/tweet]

I suppose it wouldn't have happened in your day :whistle:

Ouch! Half expected a sink hole to emerge underneath Franny’s thud! What a porker, not exactly a racing snake was he?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Discussed by Andy Durham and Darren Gough earlier today....i know that they like to play good cop bad cop ...but i feel AD was genuinely astounded with Gough being a pillock in saying that it was a genuine penalty as Lallana caught Kanes neck (on the way down)......AD was all for it being a free kick to us and that the incident being investigated because it was so dangerous ...and a much worse incident the much discussed Salah dive over the weekend

https://twitter.com/talksport/status/1323336573736333317?s=21

Did Gough play cricket?

No further questions :D

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
He won the very questionable penalty that could have just as easily gone Brighton's way for backing in until he gets sniped and fell over.
He also blatently and embarrassly dived twice with absolutely no contact at all in the area and was not even booked. Isnt the ref or VAR supposed to be looking for simulation and giving bans for it or is the England Captain exempt from any action?

Just listening to Talk Shite, Jamie OHara having a go about how much Kane gets away with, also saying that when he bends over instead of jumping for a header it is serious foul play. He also said that it should be banned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports