Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Diving Kane

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He’a been doing it all his career, but gets a free ride from the press and most of us because he isn’t a foreigner.

The entire PL are now masters at it, other than honest Brighton. Connolly sometimes gives it go, but it’s too blatant.
This

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He’a been doing it all his career, but gets a free ride from the press and most of us because he isn’t a foreigner.

The entire PL are now masters at it, other than honest Brighton. Connolly ALWAYS gives it go, but it’s too blatant.

fixed that for you :lolol:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
This is ruining football, about time the commentaters called it out but they just mumble and don't want to upset their colleagues, shameful.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

All the time that media, pundits and commentators refer to it as "clever" rather than calling it what it is, things wont change too much. Conversely, all the time we refer to related challenges as "naiive" we endorse the fact that the culprit/victim has simply created a situation for the referee rather that they have tried to cheat. The referee should have Kane (and Son) over to tell them the same and at the very least threaten to book them if they dont have the strength to actually book them. Kane making a "back" for other players is dangerous. He did it again later in the 2nd half (White or Webster I think) who got stuck on his back.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He was a disgrace last night, lost a lot of respect for him. England captain too.

No punishment for darling Kane of course. The ref was even apologising to him when he gave our goal?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not impressed last night. Should he really be captain of the national team if that’s his game?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I find this thread an utter disgrace. I refuse to believe the golden boy England captain Harry Kane would dare do such a thing.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I don't think I properly acknowledged this until today. Endless diving.

He did it constantly at the last World Cup as well but because it was in an England shirt. Fans came down on his side and claimed they were genuine penalties.

Fans of every team except Spurs see it for what it is now. He is clever and good at it . You have to give him that.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well, seeing as Steve Gerrard was allowed to chuck a leg out sideways to generate contact and fall over to be awarded a penalty it seems anything goes now.

It is sad that such 'big' players feel the need to do something like this.

Somebody should start sticking one on the cheats. Gotta be worth a ban to highlight it?

Salah 'clothes lines' himself - smack in the mouth.
Kane makes a back - smack in the mouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here