Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Dude, seriously, stop getting so worked up about what these silly little weeds think. :facepalm: They are so jealous and bitter that it hurts, the fact that there are hundereds of comments about Zaha tells you all that you need to know. They are small time followers of a tinpot club. Look at our BBS. Are there anywhere near the level of threads there about any of Albions players? No, because we couldn't care less about them. Contrast that with the weeds who know deep down that Wilf would walk into any side in the Championship and 2/3rds of the Premiership. He will within a year go to a top club in Europe for anything between £15-£25 million pounds. This is more than Brighton's entire shitty team is worth put together. And before you mention Buckley, funny how Woy didn't include him in the squad ???

Brighton and Hove Albion; forever in our shadow. Lasy year, your first year in your new fantastic stadium and the chance to finally change the guard. But what happens? We become the first ever away league team to win at the Amex, something that forever will be in your history books. Glenn Murray, a great player, idolised by your fans, decided to join the bigger club and puts the icing on the cake of a dominant display. FFS Murray! Then this year, all we hear is how it's going to be your year, your boasts about your amazing new signings, and that Palace are going down. But oh wait...who's that top of the pile, 9 points ahead of you, with the best manager outside of the Premiership and playing football only you can dream of? :lolol:

We're Crystal Palace. And we're top of the league.

And you joined NSC for that while telling a fellow Nigel to stop getting wound up.

Pot kettle

:lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Put it this way, i probably got more satisfaction from seeing my team rip your's apart in your own back year last September than you probably did when you looked at the final league table over your breakfast last May.

Well that says more about your quality of life and ability to enjoy things than anything, but there we go. I personally felt it was a good season for our first year back in the league and felt positive for the future. It takes all sorts though.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Dude, seriously, stop getting so worked up about what these silly little weeds think. :facepalm: They are so jealous and bitter that it hurts, the fact that there are hundereds of comments about Zaha tells you all that you need to know. They are small time followers of a tinpot club. Look at our BBS. Are there anywhere near the level of threads there about any of Albions players? No, because we couldn't care less about them. Contrast that with the weeds who know deep down that Wilf would walk into any side in the Championship and 2/3rds of the Premiership. He will within a year go to a top club in Europe for anything between £15-£25 million pounds. This is more than Brighton's entire shitty team is worth put together. And before you mention Buckley, funny how Woy didn't include him in the squad ???

Brighton and Hove Albion; forever in our shadow. Lasy year, your first year in your new fantastic stadium and the chance to finally change the guard. But what happens? We become the first ever away league team to win at the Amex, something that forever will be in your history books. Glenn Murray, a great player, idolised by your fans, decided to join the bigger club and puts the icing on the cake of a dominant display. FFS Murray! Then this year, all we hear is how it's going to be your year, your boasts about your amazing new signings, and that Palace are going down. But oh wait...who's that top of the pile, 9 points ahead of you, with the best manager outside of the Premiership and playing football only you can dream of? :lolol:

We're Crystal Palace. And we're top of the league.
Check out the BBS away end you tool.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
IMO Tom Ince is the only comparable player in this league who is better than Will Buckley

Wilfried Zaha, Charlie Austin, Thomas Ince, Chris Eagles, Chris Burke, Sako (Wolves) etc. all better than Buckley. Zaha, Ince and Sako particularly so.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
And where has it got you this year? Lets be honest, if both teams end up still in the same divison, the bragging rights go to the team that did the best in the derby games.

First time in how long you've been top of the leave? We've spent time at the top of this league LAST year and this, but so far as you're concerned the league is over in NOVEMBER!!!!!

Be a good boy and get yourself down to the life shop, see if they've got one in your size fella.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
From the same day:
Murray on his way From The Argus) (The club announced Murray was leaving because he wanted more than we felt he was worth, it was four days later that he signed for palace) SSN being behind the times.

And where has it got you this year? Lets be honest, if both teams end up still in the same divison, the bragging rights go to the team that did the best in the derby games.

After 16 games last season, we were 7 places behind you (you were 6th we were 13th). This year after 16 games we are 7 places behind you.

This is football, bragging rights are whatever fans want them to be to make themselves seem superior. If we get he upper hand in derbies this season, and you finish above us, you would say that winning more points at the end of the season shows that over the course of 46 games, you out performed us, and thus league position is more important.

Nov 15, 2012
To be fair BBS is now a smaller forum than NSC, just look at the current stats, BBS currently 533 viewers NSC 982 and thats on a quiet Thursday afternoon

Maybe your busy top of the league team forum is some other one

We also have the Holmsdale.net which is a very big forum. Admit it, there are many more Palace threads on this board than Brighton one's on ours. That tells me you are obssesed and feel inferior to us (stadium aside of course, i'll give you that one)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We also have the Holmsdale.net which is a very big forum. Admit it, there are many more Palace threads on this board than Brighton one's on ours. That tells me you are obssesed and feel inferior to us (stadium aside of course, i'll give you that one)

FFS , how many more times do we have to tell the Nigels that we are now THEIR SUPERIORS.

Nov 15, 2012
First time in how long you've been top of the leave? We've spent time at the top of this league LAST year and this, but so far as you're concerned the league is over in NOVEMBER!!!!!

Be a good boy and get yourself down to the life shop, see if they've got one in your size fella.

Say's the bloke with 4698 posts in under 4 years!

And i never said the league is over did i? Where do you think both teams will now finish, honest question?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

what with a minor 130k posts, NSC gets that in a month

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Lolz.

So if Palace finish 20th, and we lose in the play-off final, YOU will have had the better seasn, so long as you take 4 points in the derbies?

What a complete moron.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Say's the bloke with 4698 posts in under 4 years!

And i never said the league is over did i? Where do you think both teams will now finish, honest question?

On my teams forum. Your implication is that you're guaranteed a po spot and we are DOOOOMED lol.

We will finish above you (again).

This is the new order of things, best you accept it. The futures bright the futures blue & white!

Nov 15, 2012
Lolz.

So if Palace finish 20th, and we lose in the play-off final, YOU will have had the better seasn, so long as you take 4 points in the derbies?

What a complete moron.

No, not at all, that's obviously a massive difference. But the reality is that last year, we took 4 points of you and the manner of that win was massive: under the flood lights, sell out crowd, first meeting in years, new stadium, weeds seeing it as the changing of the guard. And then we do that to you. We also were one penalty shootout from Wembley and a major cup final and beat a decent Man United team in front of the Sky cameras at OT on the way. So yes, you finished 10 points clear of us, well done, teams coming up normally have a good first year then struggle a tad more the next, but imo, i would have rather of had our season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No, not at all, that's obviously a massive difference. But the reality is that last year, we took 4 points of you and the manner of that win was massive: under the flood lights, sell out crowd, first meeting in years, new stadium, weeds seeing it as the changing of the guard. And then we do that to you. We also were one penalty shootout from Wembley and a major cup final and beat a decent Man United team in front of the Sky cameras at OT on the way. So yes, you finished 10 points clear of us, well done, teams coming up normally have a good first year then struggle a tad more the next, but imo, i would have rather of had our season.

Nice sentimental look back, at last season, that. You make it sound fabulous.

The reality at the time was that Palace fans in their thousands (and thousands) voted with their feet, because of boring defensive football being served up by the Palace Legend Dougie, and many of you were calling for his head. Still, carry on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We also were one penalty shootout from Wembley and a major cup final and beat a reserve Man United team in front of the Sky cameras at OT on the way. So yes, you finished 10 points clear of us, well done, teams coming up normally have a good first year then consolidate the next with more points. But imo, i would have rather of had our season.

And what a penalty shootout it was. It gave us one of my favourite smilies on here.

:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Nov 15, 2012
On my teams forum. Your implication is that you're guaranteed a po spot and we are DOOOOMED lol.

We will finish above you (again).

This is the new order of things, best you accept it. The futures bright the futures blue & white!

Again, i never used the word guaranteed or said you are doomed?? Now you're putting words in my mouth. Fair enough, you think you will finish above us, i disagree. Your last statement is very cute but i'm afraid the world doesn't work that way. You have a better stadium, if you think that means you are entitled to finish above us on the pitch, where it really matters, then i'm afraid you could be in for a very rude awakening!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here