Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That's simply untrue. He was fouled when he apparently "dived", he played in a cross that nobody wanted to attack as Sweden had just scored and they were demoralized, he beat his man twice and played a nice one-two with Osman that the Everton chap managed to ruin.

He had no chance to impress in those 6 minutes. He will have a chance to impress against Derby on Saturday, against Leeds the Saturday after that, against Hull after that and then... against you :)

By the way... if Bruno and Bridge are anywhere near as good as you tell us they are, they should be Premier League quality? When Zaha destroys them time and time again, will that prove to you that he can ALREADY cut it in the top flight at only 20 years of age?

You really are INCORRIGIBLE, aren't you? #zahasfault

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
That's simply untrue. He was fouled when he apparently "dived", he played in a cross that nobody wanted to attack as Sweden had just scored and they were demoralized, he beat his man twice and played a nice one-two with Osman that the Everton chap managed to ruin.

He had no chance to impress in those 6 minutes. He will have a chance to impress against Derby on Saturday, against Leeds the Saturday after that, against Hull after that and then... against you :)

By the way... if Bruno and Bridge are anywhere near as good as you tell us they are, they should be Premier League quality? When Zaha destroys them time and time again, will that prove to you that he can ALREADY cut it in the top flight at only 20 years of age?
I wouldn't rule out him being suspended for our game. I doubt he'll be able to resist a dive in the next three matches. I hope he plays to be honest, at least it'll give us chance to see what all the fuss is about.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1. I didn't compare Zaha to any of those players.
2. I am not comparing him to Peter Ward. One of your lot is.

Having actually watched Peter Ward at the same age of 20 when he joined The Albion he was a BETTER player than Zaha is now.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Is Glenn-Murray possibly the most deluded Palarse fan ever.

Zaha has proved in 6 minutes that he's no Pele as professed by our special friends up the M23.

:laugh: I must remember that one the next time Lopez plays an aimless ball into the feet of an opposing defender with no Albion player within 20 yards - "Will someone please attack that excellent pass" :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Glenn-Murray possibly the most deluded Palarse fan ever.

Zaha has proved in 6 minutes that he's no Pele as professed by our special friends up the M23.

The "Most Deluded Palace Fan on NSC , 2012" award nominations are not out until next month :thumbsup:

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

:lolol:

Are you on drugs?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I wouldn't rule out him being suspended for our game. I doubt he'll be able to resist a dive in the next three matches. I hope he plays to be honest, at least it'll give us chance to see what all the fuss is about.

He would need to get 4 more yellows to be suspended. Or a red, obviously.

I hope he plays too. If he does, we'll win.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Not really the point is it, you claimed none of those teams had players with international caps but you have been proved wrong.

I said none of them have England internationals in their team. None of them do. A couple have former England internationals.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He didn't deliver in an England shirt- because he didn't get the chance to. How on earth do you expect a 20 year old to impress when he only gets 6 minutes on the pitch in a demoralized side that just lost 4-2 after being 2-1 up?

He played for 10 minutes, and the score was 3-2 when he came on. Stop lying.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Nugent and Bothroyd played for England when they were 23 and 28. Zaha only turned 20 the other day. Roy Hodgson has said that after seeing him play for Palace and seeing him in training, he will be a key part of England's World Cup team in 2014.

Please don't try to compare Zaha to Nugent, Bothroyd or Zamora. He is a far more talented player as you know and will achieve more in the game than those three put together.

Lets compare him to Stirling instead then :lol:

Nov 15, 2012

Dude, seriously, stop getting so worked up about what these silly little weeds think. :facepalm: They are so jealous and bitter that it hurts, the fact that there are hundereds of comments about Zaha tells you all that you need to know. They are small time followers of a tinpot club. Look at our BBS. Are there anywhere near the level of threads there about any of Albions players? No, because we couldn't care less about them. Contrast that with the weeds who know deep down that Wilf would walk into any side in the Championship and 2/3rds of the Premiership. He will within a year go to a top club in Europe for anything between £15-£25 million pounds. This is more than Brighton's entire shitty team is worth put together. And before you mention Buckley, funny how Woy didn't include him in the squad ???

Brighton and Hove Albion; forever in our shadow. Lasy year, your first year in your new fantastic stadium and the chance to finally change the guard. But what happens? We become the first ever away league team to win at the Amex, something that forever will be in your history books. Glenn Murray, a great player, idolised by your fans, decided to join the bigger club and puts the icing on the cake of a dominant display. FFS Murray! Then this year, all we hear is how it's going to be your year, your boasts about your amazing new signings, and that Palace are going down. But oh wait...who's that top of the pile, 9 points ahead of you, with the best manager outside of the Premiership and playing football only you can dream of? :lolol:

We're Crystal Palace. And we're top of the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports