Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
No it isn't. Most of the tweets are from Palace fans. Are you actually able to read?

"Replacing Glenn Murray with £3m waste CMS #Zahasfault"

I have seen tweets taking the piss out of Zaha from wait for it,
Brighton, Charlton, Milwall, Stoke, Leicester, Cardiff, Brentford, Bury, Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, Burnley, Blackpool, Watford, Nottingham Forest, Colchester, and dozens of fans from other clubs.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Brighton, Charlton, Milwall, Stoke, Leicester, Cardiff, Brentford, Bury, Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, Burnley, Blackpool, Watford, Nottingham Forest, Colchester, and dozens of fans from other clubs.

Funny reads like..Brighton, Charlton, Millwall, Joke.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Why on earth would anyone have taken the piss out of Zaha after he played his first 5 minutes in an England shirt and didn't do badly?

It reads to me like everyone is saying that Zaha should have got longer on the pitch (as did the TV pundits).

What is something that all of these clubs: Brighton, Charlton, Milwall, Leicester, Cardiff, Brentford, Bury, Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, Burnley, Blackpool, Watford, Nottingham Forest, Colchester

Have in common? 1. All of them are below Palace in the league. 2. None of them have any England internationals in their team.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
Why on earth would anyone have taken the piss out of Zaha after he played his first 5 minutes in an England shirt and didn't do badly?

It reads to me like everyone is saying that Zaha should have got longer on the pitch (as did the TV pundits).

What is something that all of these clubs: Brighton, Charlton, Milwall, Leicester, Cardiff, Brentford, Bury, Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, Burnley, Blackpool, Watford, Nottingham Forest, Colchester

Have in common? 1. All of them are below Palace in the league. 2. None of them have any England internationals in their team.
Can you do me a favour?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Add Boro.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Not true, is it? He got the ball 4 or 5 times, was tackled twice.

It's official: Crystal Palace have an England international in their team.

It's not too late for him to decide to play for Ivory Coast, until he has chosen his allegiance and plays in a competitive game for England, I'm inclined to disagree.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
A Palace player made his England debut. So what if he only played five minutes. I'm proud.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Good luck to him, wish he had longer on the pitch. I actually thought it was really unfair of Hodgson to only give him 6 minutes after all the hype. He was never going to be able to produce anything in such a short time.

Credit to Palace for producing an England international. Not many Championship sides do that. He's a top talent and I really hope he isn't playing against us in a few weeks.

And some of the jealousy being shown by Brighton fans about how well Palace and Zaha are doing is quite embarassing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A Palace player made his England debut. So what if he only played five minutes. I'm proud.
And so you should be. But a few of your fellow Palace NSC members think he's the best young English prospect, not just in the Championship, but in the whole of football for years. They think he's got the balance of Best and strength of Maradona. With comments like that, we're going to take the piss aren't we.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Winifred only got a few minutes on the pitch at the end because Roy Hodgson knows that Raheem Sterling is a much better prospect of being an England regular. He might be able to con refs and linos in the Championship but officials at International level are a different matter altogether. Highlight of the evening was the digital advertising hoarding in extra time with a message from the Scum's sponsors (Jellycoms) reading "He's just too good for you" with everyone in the stadium associating this as a tribute to Zlatan Ibrahimović :lolol:

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Rumours coming in that for some unknown reason as zaha was get on the plane he suddenly jumped to the floor. He got up claiming there was contact with the bottom step.

Anyways I told my mate who's a arsenal fan to watch zaha tonight said what I fort of him before the game and asked him what he fort after the game. He said he's crap he had one change one on one with a def and choose to dive and don't want him at arsenal at all. Also said if he went into the prem league we would have the media on his back a lot more as they would see it more that they do now.

The kids got talant yes but the simple fact is he choose to dive the same thing palace fans that I bet you shout at your tv about Ashley young doing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Didn't do badly?! He was absolutely woeful. Painfully out of his depth. Gave the ball away twice while trying tricks, chucked in an embarrassing dive for good measure, and crossed behind the England players straight to a Sweden shirt.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And some of the jealousy being shown by Brighton fans about how well Palace and Zaha are doing is quite embarassing.

Forgive me if I'm wrong because personally I don't find a Brighton board taking the piss out of Palace embarrassing, if they come here and troll they should expect to get some shit back. I think the fun that Brighton fans are having are not over this lads skill, ability or prospects but of the deluded North Surrey gang that think he is the best player ever to grace a football pitch and Zaha's own claims of his place in current world football. If that isn't lighting the blue touch paper I don't know what is. I think everyone would agree that he is an extremely useful youngster, but it is fun to take the piss out of his, and Palace fans completely over the top valuation of his greatness.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Conclusive proof that the rest of the country are laughing at Palace. Normality has been restored.

This tweet made me laugh.

[tweet]268824349455286272[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here