Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Sandwich

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Hay that's not on. I love the Seagulls. I think you must be a troll. I know I have only just started posting but I have only just started supporting Brighton. Stop your bullying.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Hay that's not on. I love the Seagulls. I think you must be a troll. I know I have only just started posting but I have only just started supporting Brighton. Stop your bullying.

palace pratt, you just gave the game away.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
oops, under stating Zaha's contribution , whatever next? He came on at 85 mins and they played 4 min extra time so he played 9 mins. Not that it matters coz he was shit!
After all the hype, the commentators must have been well prepped to chat about the wunderkid, but they all blanked him. lol

Still, at least there is more chance he will still be at Selhurst next season :laugh:

Sandwich

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Why. You are a obvious troll. Just cos I am a new fan does not make me not a fan. If you are feeling like that How you going to get new fans? You got no idea and I think i am a better fan than you. I think you must really be Palace cos you are always posting about Zaha. It is obvious.

palace pratt, you just gave the game away.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
He dived very little (twice) because he had very little time. He did'nt beat his man a couple of times, he lost the ball three times out wide and he didn't get fouled, and at one point tried to put in a cross that didn't come off his foot i think. Pretty much it apart from the diving and losing the ball and the scuffed cross.[/QUOTE

Thats better.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Truth is zaha is still just a young prospect fantastic to watch and most proberly one of the best player inthe championship abramavich showed how far he had to go to become a grate player tonight
I know as a palace fan I have untill the summer of next year at the latest to enjoy this young lad develope until he flys the nest and I'm going to enjoy every moment of it before one of the big prem boys gets hold of him

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From wiki:lolol:

On 11 November 2012, Zaha was called up to the senior team by manager Roy Hodgson for a friendly match against Sweden on 14 November, coming up as a substitute for Raheem Sterling in the 83rd minute, beating his first challenge with ease. Despite some claims from Brighton, Charlton and Millwall degenerates, Zaha's performance was impressive given the derogatory number of minutes he was given by the previously supported Roy Hodgson.[20]

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Everyones getting in on the act and its pissing off Palace fans !!!

No it isn't. Most of the tweets are from Palace fans. Are you actually able to read?

"Replacing Glenn Murray with £3m waste CMS #Zahasfault"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why. You are a obvious troll. Just cos I am a new fan does not make me not a fan. If you are feeling like that How you going to get new fans? You got no idea and I think i am a better fan than you. I think you must really be Palace cos you are always posting about Zaha. It is obvious.
Do people call you Sandwich, because you're a sandwich short of a picnic? Welcome to the forum, but sheesh, what a start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports