Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not true, is it? He got the ball 4 or 5 times, was tackled twice.

It's official: Crystal Palace have an England international in their team.

It's official: Zaha is a diver.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Not for long:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:you couldn`t even keep hold of Freedman ,the man that built your team, what a fcuking joke of a club you support

You idiot, Freedman RESIGNED even after being offered a very decent contract. Slag us all you want but i didn't see a Brighton player out there just a young kid playing for our lot. I sincerely hope Bridge plays on the first as he's your first choice RB, gonna be made to look very silly.
I know i shouldn't bite but there are some spiteful ***** on here.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Not true, is it? He got the ball 4 or 5 times, was tackled twice.

It's official: Crystal Palace have an England international in their team.

At least he will not be worn out for Saturday. Looking forward to the day you can tell me he has not "fallen" over during a game

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Are you taking the piss? He only played 5 minutes!!!!!! :wrong: :stupid:

And went down twice
ohsht-1.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You idiot, Freedman RESIGNED even after being offered a very decent contract. Slag us all you want but i didn't see a Brighton player out there just a young kid playing for our lot. I sincerely hope Bridge plays on the first as he's your first choice RB, gonna be made to look very silly.

please don't tell teacher

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton

Calm down dear. Anyone would think you are a little disappointed in your "little stars" frankly embarrassing and hopeless display in an England shirt.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

You do realise we played against him at selhurst last season don't you. Trying to make him out as some f***ing super human, yes he is good but an ex international defender should be on par. Let's face it he didn't set the world alight tonight in the ten mins he got and the swedish defender didn't look to worried after he had already played 80 + mins.
Buckley doesn't do all the bambi legs and step overs, but pure strength it should be a good game on the 1st. I have no doubt diver boy will have a point to prove against Poyet though so expect him to win a penalty or two as he will be looking for them on the 1st for sure.

Can't f***ing take a joke.

Bit like the Palace fan who got skips, pizza, taxi's and all sorts on the stregnth of a spoof Youtube video about breaking a seat at The Amex, which he didn't really do.

People in glass houses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here