Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Well the ones I use to work with said different, then again you don't all know much at all. Ross McCormack is awfully quiet this season, don't you think?

You said last year that we'd be lucky to get £4m for Wilfried and that he will sign for Wigan.

As I have said many times, we had a bid accepted for Ross McCormack. Leeds didn't get the man they wanted and so offered him a new contract, which he accepted.

If only he had signed. We might be top of the league. Oh wait.

As for Neil Danns, he was a decent player but was not getting any younger. To call him a "prospect" is ridiculous. Stop talking about these imaginary friends who tell you hilarious stuff about Palace. Look at the league table instead.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I've seen Vicente a few times and was never at all impressed. When he played against us at the Amex he was completely anonymous.

Zaha is consistently the best player on the pitch in every game he plays. Every team we play calls him the best player in the league, whether it's their fans or their manager.

If you haven't seen him play this season, you aren't in a position to comment.

Vicente played 20 minutes against you lot at the amex....

Zaha basically played well for only 10 minutes...

Other than that, Taricco had Zaha in his pocket. ...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You said last year that we'd be lucky to get £4m for Wilfried and that he will sign for Wigan.

As I have said many times, we had a bid accepted for Ross McCormack. Leeds didn't get the man they wanted and so offered him a new contract, which he accepted.

If only he had signed. We might be top of the league. Oh wait.

As for Neil Danns, he was a decent player but was not getting any younger. To call him a "prospect" is ridiculous. Stop talking about these imaginary friends who tell you hilarious stuff about Palace. Look at the league table instead.

It's funny really, listening to these comments from you lot whilst you were top, we did it last season and then look what happened, you won't last top for much longer, it's funny really :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seen him play this season?
On the tv, yes, but not live.[/QUOTE]
I'd be extremely surprised if you didn't think he was the best player in the league after our game in a few weeks.
But even if he his, your fans are saying he's England's most promising young players in years, and that is overrating him.
you won't admit it because he's a product of the Palace youth system. Understandable, I suppose. If you had anyone decent I might try the same trick :thumbsup:
By suggesting we have no one decent you clearly are trying some sort of crap trick. And remember, Zaha has natural talent, so that's nothing to do with Palace, he already had the talent at 10.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
On the tv, yes, but not live.
But even if he his, your fans are saying he's England's most promising young players in years, and that is overrating him.
By suggesting we have no one decent you clearly are trying some sort of crap trick. And remember, Zaha has natural talent, so that's nothing to do with Palace, he already had the talent at 10.[/QUOTE]

I meant that you don't have anyone like Zaha. Which is true. Then again, nobody in this division does.

Wait until you see him play. Whether he'll play for England tonight or not I don't know, but he's a magnificent player and will be an England regular for many years to come.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicente played 20 minutes against you lot at the amex....

Zaha basically played well for only 10 minutes...

Other than that, Taricco had Zaha in his pocket. ...

Vicente wasn't fully fit for the early games , when he was fit the talent oozed from him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Championship.

Not sure why people think I'm Spurs. Yes I used to go to The Lane but I've got a season ticket at the Amex now.

You're going to be called a "plastic" by the Nigels now :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I meant that you don't have anyone like Zaha. Which is true.
So? No one is arguing that he's not a decent young player with talent, we're saying he's overrated.
Then again, nobody in this division does.
Do you watch Tom Ince much?
Wait until you see him play. Whether he'll play for England tonight or not I don't know, but he's a magnificent player and will be an England regular for many years to come.
I've seen him play a fair bit, and maybe he will be an England regular, but he's still currently overrated by many of your fans.
The Championship.
So you think he's the best player you've seen at championship level - that doesn't compare to the accolades some are throwing his way.

Not sure why people think I'm Spurs. Yes I used to go to The Lane but I've got a season ticket at the Amex now.
Because your avatar is of Bale in a Spurs shirt, and you went to the lane :shrug: Don't worry, it's just banter. I grew up as a Spurs fan :blush:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Meanwhile, amazing prospect at the time 'Neil Danns' has gone on loan to Bristol City, always knew he was overrated..

I thought he would make a good reserve left back. His foul on Vicente showed he was the only Leicester play who knew what was going on.

Zaha blasts back at Poyet From The Argus)

That's put paid to signing Zaha then!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Meanwhile, amazing prospect at the time 'Neil Danns' has gone on loan to Bristol City, always knew he was overrated..

I thought he would make a good reserve left back. His foul on Vicente showed he was the only Leicester play who knew what was going on.

Zaha blasts back at Poyet From The Argus)

That's put paid to signing Zaha then!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
On the subject of Palace, I had the pleasure of a lunchtime chat with a Nigel friend of mine today.

On and on and on about Zaha he went, (and although I've only seen him twice, there's no doubt he is a very good player.)

He then went on about their amazing youth policy, and how much money their owners have.

anyway, I asked whether when they get five billion for Zaha, he felt any moral obligation to pay all the people they shafted when they went into Administration twice. he looked at me and told me that they had only been in Admin once, under jordan We agreed to disagree, however please someone tell me I am right?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Theres movement on the bench

menofhonor.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
On the subject of Palace, I had the pleasure of a lunchtime chat with a Nigel friend of mine today.

On and on and on about Zaha he went, (and although I've only seen him twice, there's no doubt he is a very good player.)

He then went on about their amazing youth policy, and how much money their owners have.

anyway, I asked whether when they get five billion for Zaha, he felt any moral obligation to pay all the people they shafted when they went into Administration twice. he looked at me and told me that they had only been in Admin once, under jordan We agreed to disagree, however please someone tell me I am right?

Yes, it's twice. The cheaty fucks and their league position and their excellent academy all paid for by the tax payer and local businesses. They will be forever tainted with that in my book.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yes, it's twice. The cheaty fucks and their league position and their excellent academy all paid for by the tax payer and local businesses. They will be forever tainted with that in my book.

Thanks for that.

TWICE in Admin! Are they Pompey in disguise?.

if they do it again, do they get to keep a trophy?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
All that iv'e heard and read about for the last 48 hrs, is the saviour of English football, this wonder wizard worth 12million and as good as Messi and Ronaldo. Surely he is worth more than 10 mins in a meaningless friendly isn't he???...Oh maybe now, we need a goal we will see the future!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here