Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Okay, I'll bite - Bridge has 36 England caps, Zaha has 0 England caps.

Not saying Bridge will have it easy against the world's third greatest player, but he's several levels better than Konchesky.

Bolasie has been just as good as Wilf of late, his trickery and pace is just as good but unfortunately cannot finish.

Both of them rotate quite frequently so it's far more than just Zaha vs Bridge.

Whatever happens, it should be a great match, plenty of battles all over the pitch.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
WILFRIED ZAHA - The poll

Please can we just ban the palace twats on here? All I'm seeing in the main board are threads about them and Zaha. It's pathetic...almost as pathetic as the same twats who come on here gloating how great Palace are.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
They will have attempted to mark better players. Bruno didn't do well in La Liga against top wingers. Zaha lacks a little in end product, but his ability to beat a man 1-on-1 is incredible. Both Bridge and Bruno will likely be beaten most of the time by Wilf as he is simply much faster and better with the ball at his feet.

Bruno and Bridge are not as young, as quick or even as good as they once were. And in Bruno's case he was never world class to start with. Zaha won't have the easiest game of the season, but he has made every defender he has played against in the last year look absolutely shite. He completely had the beating of Konchesky the other week.

I genuinely don't think you have any idea just how good he is. He is, by far, the best player I've ever seen at Palace. You will not enjoy the 1st of December whenever he has the ball.

I promise you this: If ANY winger so far this season has got the better of Bridge/Bruno, Zaha will annihilate them.
Great stuff i can go to Palace in a win win situation. Palace will murder us, they should they are top with the worlds best 19 year old. !!! Deja vou from last season, Palace came to the AMEX with no form and won the game, last 15 minutes deserved. My advice my friend is don't under estimate us, Zaha is good have seen him twice this season, but Gus will have a plan, and we are great away when sides come at us. Should be a cracker. Enjoy Zaha while you can probably till the end of the season.
Personally happy to see you keep winning until 1st December, when we burst your bubble... now that will be fun. By the way will it be a sell out ?, unlike last season, when your support at home was crap !!!

I love reading your anti Palace tirades, you are great entertainment!
I've got this mental image of you sitting in the spare bedroom, curtains drawn,working by the flickering light from your pc.
Getting more and more agitated by the day, you pound away at your keypad like a demented monkey on crack, whilst working out the attendance averages on nans abacus.
Am I right ?
Up the Palace !!

INCORRECT ! I never draw the curtains I want the world to see my work :flameboun:censored::tantrum::angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Actually, regarding mr zaha...am I the only one mildly miffed about this england ivory coast shenanigans.

So he is going to play in a friendly for England but if he doesn't like it he is off to play for ivory coast.

Well I say...f*** off then you mercenary twat. To wear the three lions must be the pinnacle of your career and you must have immense pride for your country and all football fans of this country who support England through thin and thin. If you want to go play for some African side then go an do it, but don't f***ing insult us by pulling on a shirt so you can " see what it feels like"

And relax and off to sit in the loo for another 10 minutes...this is a horrible bug

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well as you havent seen much of wilf i will try to educate you . He is without doubt one of the most exciting prospects english football has seen in many a year
Really? Meanwhile, Jack Wilshere has 5 England caps (would be more, but for injury) and 39 Arsenal games under his belt, where he performs against premiership players week in, week out. And Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (a year younger than Zaha) has 9 England caps and has played for Arsenal 22 times. And then there's the slightly older players like Walcott (playing for Arsenal and England by the time he was 17). Those are exciting prospects, Zaha is 20 and has never played a senior international (didn't even make the under 21s until this year) and has never played in a premier league (or other top league) game.

I'm not saying he's not a good player, but you're blinded by your rose tinted glasses. Do CPFC2010 preach to you all at Selhurst, telling you to go out and spread the bullshit in the hope that it drives Zaha's price up?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The media are trying to make the biggest deal out of this they possibly can.

They're trying to turn a humble kid into another Balotelli.
:laugh: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: said the pot to the kettle.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bridge is 32. Wilfried is a 20 year old England international.

The contest will only go one way. Bridge won't be able to keep up with him physically or mentally.

Tanno was 38 last year and contained Wilfried all the time he was on the pitch.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
vs Bruno = hmmmmm he's not been as good recently , could be interesting
vs Bridge = No problem.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Zaha : "only Messi & Ronaldo are better than me"

Really hope he gets on tonight and does well. He is an oustanding talent.

Its so much more exciting have players like Zaha and Sterling on the wings rather than the likes of Downing and Milner.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
How can most of you say he is overrated? If you are blessed to watch him week in week out like I am, you will soon change your mind, I am not being biased in any way, this lad has the world at his feet and is by far the most skillfull player I have seen (of his age) in a very very long time.

If he moves in January-yes I will be very sad to see him go but he deserves premier league football but at present he can achive that at his current top of league CRYSTAL PALACE......

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Actually, regarding mr zaha...am I the only one mildly miffed about this england ivory coast shenanigans.

So he is going to play in a friendly for England but if he doesn't like it he is off to play for ivory coast.

Well I say...f*** off then you mercenary twat. To wear the three lions must be the pinnacle of your career and you must have immense pride for your country and all football fans of this country who support England through thin and thin. If you want to go play for some African side then go an do it, but don't f***ing insult us by pulling on a shirt so you can " see what it feels like"

And relax and off to sit in the loo for another 10 minutes...this is a horrible bug

Zaha has played for England at every level pretty much so you'd think he would choose England.

And wait, 'some African country'? Ivory Coast? 20 million in that country you know, have played in the last two World Cups. It's where his family are from and he's got every right to choose to play for them and his chances of playing at a World Cup MIGHT be increased if he does choose them.

Bit off that I reckon, Dave.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please can we just ban the palace twats on here? All I'm seeing in the main board are threads about them and Zaha. It's pathetic...almost as pathetic as the same twats who come on here gloating how great Palace are.

No , they shouldn't be banned , lots of threads to be bounced :lolol:

Princes Bold

Nov 14, 2012
The Palarse fan I have been speaking to is quite concerned about all the hype, Wilf was his little secret. Now little Wilf is in danger at the hands of them swedes, hopefully he wont be used and my friend can sleep easy. The Palarse fan can't wait to have the little Wilf back for their home match on Saturday, he and all the other Palarse Fans are just gratefull to have him now, even if he goes in the New Year.
The Palarse fan tells me that little Wilf is the best player he has ever seen play at Selhurst, without him Murray would hardly have scored since being at Palarse. He said that the Palarse current form was entirely down to the addition of Yannick Bolasie on the opposing wing to the little Wilf, and to the fact that both players can and do play on both wings during every match, switching constantly without warning.
The little Wilf is currently looking like he, more than any other, is going to provide some outstanding entertainment to football supporters the world over in the future. Any team able to afford him most certainly has the makings of the next Ronaldo. The performances from the little Wilf this season bear little resemblance to last season, the player has matured and developed his already present fantastic natural ability.
So just a couple of weeks to go until we all find out if he is any good or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Camel Towing Removal Services 01903 CLUNGE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here