Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I thought he was Ivorian and couldnt make his mind up where his loyality lies? Shirley if he plays tomorrow he has burnt his bridges (and town) and will be a one cap wonder! This post is tongue in cheek---------------------------------honest guv. :wrong:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Roy Hodgson insists Wilfried Zaha should be desperate for England cap | Sport | guardian.co.uk

So the wonder kid hasn't even decided yet who he wants to play for, England or Ivory Coast.

Poor form Zaha, poor form.

Unless of course e's been misquoted again.???

The media are trying to make the biggest deal out of this they possibly can.

Hodgson has already said that Zaha has told him he wants to play for England. He made up his mind and told Roy, who then released it to the press, but they're not ready to stop peddling their more "interesting" stories about him yet.

They're trying to turn a humble kid into another Balotelli.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I thought he was Ivorian and couldnt make his mind up where his loyality lies? Shirley if he plays tomorrow he has burnt his bridges (and town) and will be a one cap wonder! This post is tongue in cheek---------------------------------honest guv. :wrong:

When you are the 3rd best player in the world maybe he's thinking I'm just too good for England..

Jan 31, 2012
seems he's at the right Club with an attitude like that - deluded or what ! :lolol:

Backed up by the Wurzel Gimp Holloway (whose been at the Club 2 weeks) it seems Winifred has drawn a target on his own back. Unless Palace stroll the Championship this season (like we did League One) then I guess that it won't only be us taking the p*ss at the seasons end.

Totally taken out of context, you really a major wanker and obsessed with Palace.

Well as you havent seen much of wilf i will try to educate you . He is without doubt one of the most exciting prospects english football has seen in many a year , i watch him week in week out and he can absolutely destroy defenders and some of the things he does are beyound belief . I dont expect anythink else from you other than bitterness and bile , your well known for it , but youve gotta wake up and smell the coffee fella .
Wilf will soon be gone and i feel privaledged to have witnessed him first hand , just watch a few of his goals ( the first at your gaff ) they are special and spectacular . Im not arrogant but i know a special player when i see one and wilf is very special , get yourself down selhurst in a few weeks and see for yourself .

Bitterness and bile - how dare you sir !

You said that apart from the fans no one at Palace was giving it the big one. I just pointed out that Holloway is - and so is Zaha. Unfortunately , as we found out last September, being arrogant in football usually comes back to bite you. I have my ticket to Selhurst and shall judge his improvement myself -In last years two encounters ( i was at both) he didn't exactly shine - his mazy run and goal at the Amex was down to the fact that Tarrico had left the pitch and he actually scuffed the finish - but they all count. He spent both matches mainly complaining to the referee and picking himself up off his arse.

If he rips us apart then I will grudgingly acknowledge it. However, his recent comments have not done himself or Palace any favours. Six months of hard football ahead and he has made himself a target whether it is in the Championship or Prem (with another Club of course:lolol:). It is a bit difficult to view many of his goals as he has only scored about 11 in his career. As Lord Gus says "Buckley is a better player".

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Get behind the boy. He won't be playing for Palace in a month and a bit any road.

Jul 13, 2012
I believe that a fit Bridge will cope with him easily as he has faced better players in the past and won and he is not slow himself so wont be lacking in pace.

But we all know if the diver can't beat quality defenders then he'll throw himself to the floor looking to get the opposition sent off then it'll enable himself look good against our 2nd string full back.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This place is infested with Palace at the moment. Too many threads about their player and their team.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite. Totally bizarre, this obsession with Zaha. Good luck to the boy, sez I.

I noticed that all the threads are started by relative newbies to this board.

But we all know if the diver can't beat quality defenders then he'll throw himself to the floor looking to get the opposition sent off then it'll enable himself look good against our 2nd string full back.

I am expecting Gus to make a little media mention, days prior to the match , of the fact that the referee needs to keep a very close eye on Zahas antics.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just f***ing leave it! Enough of the Zaha threads!

Did not see the other 10 Zaha threads - thats why I thought I would have my twopennyworth on this one! (This phrase I believe is Victorian by the way) I would comment on other threads but cant see anything interesting! Where is Ernest 'talking' bollocks when you need him? :bla::bla:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
As Lord Gus says "Buckley is a better player".

As young Wilf says, "Will Buckley is better than me? What is the point of that nonsense?"

As Darren Ferguson says, "Zaha is - by a country mile - the best player in this division. He played against one of the better wingers in the Championship last week in Will Buckley, but he doesn't even come close to Zaha".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here