What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
WILFRIED ZAHA - The poll

I quite like Selhurst but I will probably enjoy the refurbished or new stadium, paid for by Premier league money, even more. The element of smugness over your new ground will then be eradicated and you can be sure you are going to get no bragging rights after playing us this season. In short you will have nothing to rival us with anymore. You will have to find other rivals more up your alley - I suggest Bournemouth will have comparable success, on the flip side though they probably have a better atmosphere at games; then again so do Wycombe.

When is your "new" stadium coming along?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well i think Will Buckley is a brilliant player......injury prone, yes but very very talented. I hope someone posts a video of his recent brilliant contributions to our errrr recent form, bearing in mind he has come off the bench, more due to match fitness than form. Brilliant goal against Wolves and always looks a handfull to fullbacks. The reason i post this is because the Palace fans are raving about Zaha and we dont see him play......well we dont see much of Buckley....but what we do....we like. Lets hope Zaha keeps injury free (as long as he has a stinker against us).
Can only be good if he plays for England......if he plays for TIC he can do one!

Who at the club has been shouting the odds then ? Some fans have , ill give you that but not the players , staff or owners .

What about your new gimp manager. I know he is trying to ingratiate himself with the fans but he hasn't been at the Club more than two weeks but has seen fit , in print and TV, to praise Zaha as the best thing in English football. This is a player who has never set foot in the Prem and flatters to deceive at his best.

Club,fans,manager and Zaha have set themselves up for a massive fall - and to think you thought we were arrogant when we went top :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Be interesting to read Gus's weekly rant this week, with Wilfs mom performance on Saturday (again) Ferguson saying he's the best player outside the Premier, AND his inclusion for the England squad (in front of Will)
I'm sure he will finally flip this week !!

What's Wilf's Mom got to do with it? Is she a world beater too?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And we picked your pockets with Murray - thanks again guys!

Err you paid him a massive signing on fee and pay him double the wages we were able to afford? He left us on a Bosman so our pockets haven't been picked. What a strange analogy.
When do you next admit you can't afford the wages you're forking out and go into administration yet again?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha : "only Messi & Ronaldo are better than me"

He has said £20 m in interviews but we wouldnt get that , you raise the valuation and get close to it . As for his countless quotes i havent seen him give it the big un on our chances this season just saying we are in a good position ( which we are ) . Show me what he has supposed to have said to have set us up for an almighty fall !

Will you get more than 2p in the £ of the so called £20m?

As long as you're happy with Buckley, that's great.
The reason you don't get any interest in him from the premiership is , although a very good championship player, they probably feel he maybe isn't good enough for the premier league, and gets too many little injuries.
I still think Noone is a better player then Buckley, and he seems to be doing very well at Cardiff, a strange decision to sell him.

and that my friend is why you think Zaha is the bees knees - you obviously like a flash player with no end product.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
If he admits that Ronaldo is better than him, he might struggle against us.

Attachments

• bruno.jpg
    bruno.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 58

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What about your new gimp manager. I know he is trying to ingratiate himself with the fans but he hasn't been at the Club more than two weeks but has seen fit , in print and TV, to praise Zaha as the best thing in English football. This is a player who has never set foot in the Prem and flatters to deceive at his best.

Club,fans,manager and Zaha have set themselves up for a massive fall - and to think you thought we were arrogant when we went top :lolol:

Well as you havent seen much of wilf i will try to educate you . He is without doubt one of the most exciting prospects english football has seen in many a year , i watch him week in week out and he can absolutely destroy defenders and some of the things he does are beyound belief . I dont expect anythink else from you other than bitterness and bile , your well known for it , but youve gotta wake up and smell the coffee fella .
Wilf will soon be gone and i feel privaledged to have witnessed him first hand , just watch a few of his goals ( the first at your gaff ) they are special and spectacular . Im not arrogant but i know a special player when i see one and wilf is very special , get yourself down selhurst in a few weeks and see for yourself .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
and that my friend is why you think Zaha is the bees knees - you obviously like a flash player with no end product.

I love reading your anti Palace tirades, you are great entertainment!
I've got this mental image of you sitting in the spare bedroom, curtains drawn,working by the flickering light from your pc.
Getting more and more agitated by the day, you pound away at your keypad like a demented monkey on crack, whilst working out the attendance averages on nans abacus.
Am I right ?
Up the Palace !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here