Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
With Wilf running down both flanks, both Bruno and Bridge will have ample opportunities to try to tackle him.
I hope Bridge is fully fit, because with all the twisting and turning,running backwards, and being dumped on his arse numerous times, the dodgy hamstring will finally pop!
Looking forward to the game.
Up the Palace !!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It would be a shame to not use your design skills for an "appreciation" site...

Agreed, perhaps we can enlist the help of Tom Daley for a special introduction video?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Countless quotes, ludicrous valuations....

He has said £20 m in interviews but we wouldnt get that , you raise the valuation and get close to it . As for his countless quotes i havent seen him give it the big un on our chances this season just saying we are in a good position ( which we are ) . Show me what he has supposed to have said to have set us up for an almighty fall !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Be interesting to read Gus's weekly rant this week, with Wilfs mom performance on Saturday (again) Ferguson saying he's the best player outside the Premier, AND his inclusion for the England squad (in front of Will)
I'm sure he will finally flip this week !!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Be interesting to read Gus's weekly rant this week, with Wilfs mom performance on Saturday (again) Ferguson saying he's the best player outside the Premier, AND his inclusion for the England squad (in front of Will)
I'm sure he will finally flip this week !!

As long as the weed keep playing good beautiful passing football he will stay !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It would be a shame to not use your design skills for an "appreciation" site...

Some content you may like to consider.

Attachments

• AliceEagle_display_image.jpg
    AliceEagle_display_image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Zaha 1.jpg
    Zaha 1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 325
  • Zaha 6.jpg
    Zaha 6.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 93
  • zaha 8.jpg
    zaha 8.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 326
  • zaha 9.jpg
    zaha 9.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 322

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And....

Attachments

• Zaha3.jpg
    Zaha3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 80
  • Zaha2.jpg
    Zaha2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 319
  • zaha4.jpg
    zaha4.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Zaha5.jpg
    Zaha5.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Zaha7.jpg
    Zaha7.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 324

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The pedant in me feels COMPELLED to point out, that the site it links to is entirely the wrong kind of diving, which sort of ruins the joke.

Surely the open goal was THIS site?: Crystal Palace Diving

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will be interesting won't it? I don't know if there is any precedent for selling these things back to players... worth £6 though!

Surely it's worth nearer £10m?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Both players will have plenty of assists, but the facts state that Zaha gets a goal every 9 games, while Buckley gets a goal every 5 games. Purely in terms of goals / assists, Buckley is the more productive player.

Can Buckley make defenders look like mugs ? Yes, he can and does quite frequently (note just one recent example, where he gave a Leeds player a 5 yard start, knocked it past him and had left him for dust within 10 strides).

How come there's no hype about Buckley ? Probably because BHAFC are not constantly touting him in readiness for the January transfer window. Your owners are professional marketing men who are doing an outstanding job in advertising your prime asset. Their well-tuned hype machine has gone into overdrive, resulting in Wilf getting a call-up to the England squad, which will only stick some more numbers on his valuation.

A decent little player if a bit raw and unproven, but thanks to Parish you'll probably end up getting about twice what he's actually worth. Thats good work.

As long as you're happy with Buckley, that's great.
The reason you don't get any interest in him from the premiership is , although a very good championship player, they probably feel he maybe isn't good enough for the premier league, and gets too many little injuries.
I still think Noone is a better player then Buckley, and he seems to be doing very well at Cardiff, a strange decision to sell him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With Wilf running down both flanks, both Bruno and Bridge will have ample opportunities to try to tackle him.
I hope Bridge is fully fit, because with all the twisting and turning,running backwards, and being dumped on his arse numerous times, the dodgy hamstring will finally pop!
Looking forward to the game.
Up the Palace !!

What dodgy hamstring, is that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here