Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I read it as he was saying that he didn't automatically feel he was inferior to other players no matter who he was playing and, if so, then there's nothing wrong with that in my book.

That's how I read it too when I read the full article.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I find it pretty funny to be honest. I'll find it even funnier when he dives and gets three penalties against you on Dec1st ;) Red rag to the bulls gents, ta much for the team talk ;)

Holloway's team-talk will probably be something like this:

“It’s all very well having a great pianist playing but it’s no good if you haven’t got anyone to get the piano on the stage in the first place, otherwise the pianist would be standing there with no bloody piano to play.”

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
They would not! If I ever said I was Brighton fan, or even if I was a member of their fans' forum, I would be absolutely disgusted with myself. My family would disown me and I would be exiled to the north somewhere to live in a cardboard box.
It says your location is Selhurst Park? surely a cardboard box would be an upgrade?

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Sorry your right, I mean Buckelys recent call up to the England squad shows me how highly he is thought of! :facepalm:

Fine, I'll compare them:

Zaha - 98 championship appearances, 11 goals. Approx 1 goal every 9 games.
Buckley - 81 championship appearances, 16 goals. Approx 1 goal every 5 games.

How's that? :tosser:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]268387827195199488[/tweet](arsenal blogger re-tweeted by matt law)

[tweet]268388866128498688[/tweet]

[tweet]268389044730331137[/tweet]

Last edited:

Oct 12, 2012
Fine, I'll compare them:

Zaha - 98 championship appearances, 11 goals. Approx 1 goal every 9 games.
Buckley - 81 championship appearances, 16 goals. Approx 1 goal every 5 games.

How's that? :tosser:

Wow thanks for that insightful stat. Zaha creates havoc for an opposition defence and has been getting lots of assists, as well as creating openings and space for the rest of the team. Do you honestly think Buckley is better than Zaha?
:wrong:

It says your location is Selhurst Park? surely a cardboard box would be an upgrade?

I quite like Selhurst but I will probably enjoy the refurbished or new stadium, paid for by Premier league money, even more. The element of smugness over your new ground will then be eradicated and you can be sure you are going to get no bragging rights after playing us this season. In short you will have nothing to rival us with anymore. You will have to find other rivals more up your alley - I suggest Bournemouth will have comparable success, on the flip side though they probably have a better atmosphere at games; then again so do Wycombe.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Not like he will be playing for Palace in a few months anyway so why do Palace care about him so much?

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wow thanks for that insightful stat. Zaha creates havoc for an opposition defence and has been getting lots of assists, as well as creating openings and space for the rest of the team. Do you honestly think Buckley is better than Zaha?
:wrong:

:facepalm: You think Buckley just strolls around and puts the ball in the net?

Like I've said, I haven't seen Zaha enough to comment on who I think is 'better', but the FACT is, Buckley has scored MORE GOALS in FEWER appearances. Get that?

This is like trying to tell a religious person that there is no God :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports