Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's cyber squatting..
'Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, is registering, trafficking in, or using a domain name with bad faith intent to profit from the goodwill of a trademark belonging to someone else.'

'Cybersquatting is the act of registering a popular Internet address--usually a company name--with the intent of selling it to its rightful owner. '

But he's not intending to profit from it.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
it cant be a popular internet address either as nobody else bothered to register it.

Mind you if I was webmaster of the UK diving association I would be wondering why the site has been so busy today

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mind you if I was webmaster of the UK diving association I would be wondering why the site has been so busy today
Someone needs to make them an advert with a video of Zaha, and the question 'do you like diving?'

Oct 12, 2012
I just can't see Bruno getting the better of Zaha ATM but can see Zaha winning some free kicks against him and getting him booked early on :( A fully fit Bridge however I think would make for a great contest.

You lot do make me laugh. Zaha will run rings around Bridge or Bruno! Take your Albion tinted specs off for once.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
'Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, is registering, trafficking in, or using a domain name with bad faith intent to profit from the goodwill of a trademark belonging to someone else.'

'Cybersquatting is the act of registering a popular Internet address--usually a company name--with the intent of selling it to its rightful owner. '

But he's not intending to profit from it.

Yes, I know that it is! I work in Digital Marketing..

Did he not mention earlier in the thread that it was for sale for £5,000?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I find it pretty funny to be honest. I'll find it even funnier when he dives and gets three penalties against you on Dec1st ;) Red rag to the bulls gents, ta much for the team talk ;)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace setting themselves up for an almighty fall. Lovely.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, I know that it is! I work in Digital Marketing..

Did he not mention earlier in the thread that it was for sale for £5,000?
That was a joke. The site is not for sale (or at least, it shouldn't be). Just owning the site is not a problem. Given that you know all this, you could have explained the rules to everyone (as gripper clearly questioned in the first thread whether he'd have to take it down, but I'm not aware of any law that says he'd have to).

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Genius

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
No need to. Trying to compare Zaha to Buckley, please don't make me laugh. You lot really do have an inflated opinion of yourselves.

I didn't state my opinion. In fact I refuse to compare them because I've seen Zaha play twice and I see Buckley play all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here