Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diver-boy Zaha [Merged threads]

What is your opinion of Wilfried Zaha?

• Total voters

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I read it as he was saying that he didn't automatically feel he was inferior to other players no matter who he was playing and, if so, then there's nothing wrong with that in my book.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its tricky because Zaha can play deep and the full-backs do not want to be drawn out. The thing about Zaha he is very right footed so if he drifts over to the left he will try to cut inside. Worse than shooting he might try to find the inside channels (like Suarez). He would be too athletic for Calderon to stop him (Chopra proved that!).

It should be interesting. He might even beat Bruno for sheer speed on the outside, but that will not matter if nobody panics.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If you have a national football team, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire*...

Wilfried Zaha.

(* - Please be aware that he is very, very expensive. You'll need lots and lots of money)

I am sure there's an a banker in Ivory Coast who can wire billions needed for Zaha if Parish gives him his bank details.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
But you've missed the answer that probably applies to most, something like:

I am a Brighton fan, Wilfried Zaha is clearly a skillful player with a lot of promise. Let's wait and see.

Exactly what I thought. Can you add it in?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Marcos Painter to be drafted in to man-mark him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here