Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgusted of hove tonight!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think alot of fans lie to themselves and somehow justify the financial situation! Tickets have roared ahead of inflation and yet we are still losing 200k per week! But many turn a blind eye because at the moment an individual is plugging that hole.Its all pretty much a mess after we said never again should one person have that much control over our club.Lucky he seems to be a good guy and is still prepare to spill the cash.Football sick but its more important which pies and beers are on offer at the amex.:shootself Not really dishonest but a collective swerving of the truth:moo:

I have worked it out it costs me about £18 per game at the amex... Whats your next argument?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
everything, they're prepared to accept that football isn't the be all and end all of their lives in its current state, doesn't stop them from still following the games in other ways though.
regards
DR

So you reckon that every season ticket holder thinks that football is the be all and end all of their lives? I'm not sure who's more deluded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here