Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disappointment for Brighton Fans

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I take it "Garica" doesn't intend staying beyond 3 years then

Not sure you can conclude that, or that he won't leave before the 3 years are up TBH.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oscar has mentioned the budget in his last THREE interviews. If this was Gus, people would be going utterly APESHIT.

Note for idiots: I like Oscar. I have no issue with him mentioning the budget, as I'm not 12.

Although you repeatedly crank out the same old BS in defense of Gus. Like a spurned 12-year-old ex-girlfriend of his...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Although you repeatedly crank out the same old BS in defense of Gus. Like a spurned 12-year-old ex-girlfriend of his...

Oh look, it's BW who said two weeks ago that he was going to leave the subject of Gus alone. You repeatedly crank out your bile even when others are having a bit of fun.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Oh look, it's BW who said two weeks ago that he was going to leave the subject of Gus alone. You repeatedly crank out your bile even when others are having a bit of fun.

He knows enough, you know.

And so the sad deluded Gus-lovers continue their tag-team Gus love-in... on and on and on...

BTW. I said I would leave one Gus sycophants thread, that is all. Expect me to continue to correct your misguided foolishness for as long as it takes.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And so the sad deluded Gus-lovers continue their tag-team Gus love-in... on and on and on...

BTW. I said I would leave one Gus sycophants thread, that is all. Expect me to continue to correct your misguided foolishness for as long as it takes.

Keep it up, it shows how spiteful you are.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
'I would hope that, during the three years I am here, we can bring in young players from Barcelona or other Spanish teams.'

I guess we arnt along term project?

Maybe you should change your user name to GoingDown. Think most of us fans and the manger have much more positivity.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Makes sense for us to keep some £££ back for the January window.

I expect some clubs will have blown their whole FFP budget in August, and will need to offload some players off at a bargain rate in January.

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville
Thank you. Thought it was pretty obvious but seemed to sail way over the heads of some. Personally, if we have to settle for Xavi instead of Messi then I'll still be happy!!!

OMG though I was gonna read all 54 posts and then say " Am I the only one to get this?"
Think OP deserves a "gotcha"
Must be a lot of stress out there!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Makes sense for us to keep some £££ back for the January window.

I expect some clubs will have blown their whole FFP budget in August, and will need to offload some players off at a bargain rate in January.

We will need the reserve cash to give Leo an improved deal in January I suspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here