Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diouf gesture

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All seems pretty good natured. Oh well.

Seems a few got there cameras out for a closer look lol

I guess it depends on whether u think footballers should be seen as role models or not ..clearly his manager thought he was out of order ..fined 2 weeks wages I hear...wonder if Fox of Southampton will get a fine for his sending off at the wkd ..his two footed lunge could hav threatened the other players career

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
Greetings. Long time viewer, first time poster. This is another video of Diouf's "celebration." Much more obvious than the other one that is floating around.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Greetings. Long time viewer, first time poster. This is another video of Diouf's "celebration." Much more obvious than the other one that is floating around.

Thanks.

So he's run most of the length of the pitch to get to the Brighton fans, and he's clearly shouting something at them. You can't argue it doesn't deserve a red card if you don't know what he was shouting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I'm no lip reader, but is he saying "aids aids aids" or "gay gay gay" or "ant ants ants" or "yes yes yes". Or something else

Or is it "Liz Liz Liz"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here