Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dijk Ditched.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The fee mentioned there is £1.8million, so less than the £2million we reportedly offered in January. Hmmm.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He wasn't even called up for the U21's, plus if he ends up at Celtic for that money and no other team in Europe were prepared to offer the same or more then maybe he's not all that in first place.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
What makes me laugh about this bloke is he was holding out for the premier league team in England then goes to play in a two bit league in Scotland with a very slim chance of getting out the group stages in the champions league

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
What makes me laugh about this bloke is he was holding out for the premier league team in England then goes to play in a two bit league in Scotland with a very slim chance of getting out the group stages in the champions league

Celtic are interested, where does it say he wants to go there?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
3 Million euros, is that it? Didn't we offer somewhere in that region?

Gronigan didn't get the the 5 mill bidding war from Barca , Ajax and Everton et al then.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
He's been battered by his agent all year about holding out for the right move to the premier league (EPL). Was odds on to join us had we gone up and then joins Celtic which is the pathway to join a better team in the premier league I reckon. I don't blame him for signing for them re champions league football but the Scottish league is utter shite so good luck to him, im sure we will see him again in the next few years hopefully being owned but Ulloa

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He could have had the warmth of the Sussex riviera, but now he has the Scottish chills.

D

Deleted member 18477

What an incredibly poor career move. The Scottish league is a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here