Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dieppe border patrol

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah i get your point , but what about the scummy somalians and all the other criminal groups that set up camp over here and take the piss don't deny it happens because you know it's true
Regards
DR

Give me some figures, facts and stats and I'll give it some consideration .

D

Deleted member 22389

Anyone see the problems in Calais on the news yesterday evening?
I really hope we can work with the French authorities to send those people back who are camped out in Calais. If we do the opposite and start allowing them in to this country it's not going to take long for those camps to start filling up again in Calais over and over again, then we have a serious problem on our hands.

The EU has got to stop this problem at the source, by not allowing them to get in to mainland Europe in the first place, why is it so difficult for them to do this. They get enough money in so called membership fees.

Not enough that we have 200,000+ people a year arriving in the UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

D

Deleted member 22389

How many left? No point you only giving half of the story.

200,000+ is the figure of people coming here legally from the EU and outside the EU to work.
We don't know how many people get here illegally thou.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's the illegal ones that get right up my nose people taking the piss why I pay my taxes and the fact that my NIC contribution are helping out all the european fly by nights
Regards
DR

I'm with DR, but some of the locals are just as bad. I read about someone the other day who has never paid a penny in taxes, and spent SIX months in an NHS hospital ward getting the best treatment available for a heart condition, leeching off the state. By all accounts she will continue to cost the country a fortune in education costs when she starts school in three years time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Immigration has and does affect me. The Asian nurses that came and sat with my mother every night allowing her to pass away at home, the Sri Lankan that turns my green tomatoes into delicious curry, the Polish mate that gives me building work when I don't have enough regular work and also helps my elderly Stepfather around the house and allotment, the Pakistani chap who delivers free manure to all the elderly people in the area, the Polish family that helped my friend empty their basement of water when we had floods earlier in the year. I could go on but you get the point. It all hinges on how you interact wit your neighbours.

Great post.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
200,000+ is the figure of people coming here legally from the EU and outside the EU to work.
We don't know how many people get here illegally thou.

I think his question is about net migration, ie how many emigrated! Hence the comment about half the story.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Anyone see the problems in Calais on the news yesterday evening?
I really hope we can work with the French authorities to send those people back who are camped out in Calais. If we do the opposite and start allowing them in to this country it's not going to take long for those camps to start filling up again in Calais over and over again, then we have a serious problem on our hands.

The EU has got to stop this problem at the source, by not allowing them to get in to mainland Europe in the first place, why is it so difficult for them to do this. They get enough money in so called membership fees.

Not enough that we have 200,000+ people a year arriving in the UK.

The French should ask them if they want to claim any sort of stay in France - if they do not then they should deport them back to their country. Instead they turn a blind eye and even if they do arrest people trying to get onto lorries, they let them go five minutes down the road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here