Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didn't deserve a thing

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fair to say that we haven't dominated a game fully Norwich (Leeds?). I'm sure players have been warned against complacency.

Bristol City - got two up early on and were in complete control, in second gear, after that. Very professional game management. Might not have been exciting, but never looked like losing the lead. Leeds - if we'd still been playing now, not sure they would have scored yet.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Gob smacked by some of these comments - we are second , 9 points ahead of third place, tons of goals scored and on a good day we play people of the park on an average day we just win. What the F**K are people expecting.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Gob smacked by some of these comments - we are second , 9 points ahead of third place, tons of goals scored and on a good day we play people of the park on an average day we just win. What the F**K are people expecting.

Its simple,i want to see entertaining football,not boring possession wasting time, I put up with Gus Poyet style for two seasons that and the supporters who stood up and blocked views of the game and were not dealt with by the stewards,I find it much more satisfying to pick my games and where i sit which with the increased number of our matches puts me in a win,win situation

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Its simple,i want to see entertaining football,not boring possession wasting time, I put up with Gus Poyet style for two seasons that and the supporters who stood up and blocked views of the game and were not dealt with by the stewards,I find it much more satisfying to pick my games and where i sit which with the increased number of our matches puts me in a win,win situation

Puts us all in a win win situation based on your negative drivel....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Sorry, are you saying this is or isn't happening this season?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Didn't deserve it? Can't buy that. It was a dire game, but dire from both sides - or at least real solid committed defensive play which meant there was little attacking play - i.e. both sides played well and cancelled each other out. They took the lead, made the silly decision to take Gleeson off, March+Norwood subs made a huge difference for us - and don't underestimate the Norwood influence - and on balance of the 90 minutes I'd argue we deserved it, we dominated those last 15[/QUOTE]

I would like to see that line up at the end given a chance to start together,which at the time includied Hemed in the line up.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
There was very little in the match except the home goal. The game changer was their dropping deeper thus playing narrow. That gave a hungry Solly the chance to show his talents.

It's not a question of deserving, more that Birmingham City cannot feel hard done by. They kept a strong team comfortably at bay then opened up to their strengths. Albion played to that advantage.

That's as good a summary of the situation.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

So your not really a supporter

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Deserving and getting. Two totally different meanings. There is no use in letting a feeling of guilt over non-deserving in your head. SO WHAT if the Albion didn't deserve it!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here