Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you boo at half and/or at fulltime?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No. I would never boo the team. I didn't clap them though.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
I didn't boo..... But why are professional footballers the only people that deserve a pat on the back when they don't do there job properly.....the first hour was up there with the most dire performances I've seen from a brighton team. I just hope that we improve massively by Saturday.

D

Deleted member 22389

What a fing joke booing. I'm a proper Brighton supporter and honestly after hearing that I hope they FCK off and don't bother renewing next season, and give the tickets to people who are Brighton through and through. Honestly it was embarrassing,

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I didn't boo..... But why are professional footballers the only people that deserve a pat on the back when they don't do there job properly.....the first hour was up there with the most dire performances I've seen from a brighton team. I just hope that we improve massively by Saturday.

Well you are right...which is why they weren't given a clap or much of one

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No I did not boo, because I have seen us play a lot worse in years gone by. Just a bad day at the office and let's see a rocket up the players arses for saturday

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
No I did not boo, because I have seen us play a lot worse in years gone by. Just a bad day at the office and let's see a rocket up the players arses for saturday

And that about sums it up for me. We lost, we played poorly. We've lost by more before, we've played far far far worse before. It's football, some you win some you lose.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No.

A silly thing to do, although pretty understandable.

I thought the big screen was broken for replays in the first half.
It showed 2.
Conway after 20 mins and their goal.

If you're a booer I guess thems the things that'll make you boo.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The players needed a HUG tonight not you bad fans booing them :nono:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Never have done and was quite surprised at how many around me did.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I don't see the point in booing the team I support, Yeah we were rubbish tonight but footballers are bound to have bad days at work like we've all had.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can anyone enlighten me and explain what possible positive effect booing has? If I was a player and having a stinker, it certainly wouldn't inspire me. It would just make think the fans are a bunch of c**** and that I'd prefer to move to a better club at some point.

Booing might be justifiable if the club's mismanaged, relegation is inevitable, changes have been needed for ages and it's the only way to make a message clear to the people at the top. Not after 45 bad minutes from the same players who've put the team 3 points off the top six against all the odds. Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here