Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you boo at half and/or at fulltime?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I greeted the final whistle with silence. I'm not one for booing but I wouldn't clap off that shite

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I did a bit at half time although it's the first time ever, I had a bad day and was looking forward to a game of football, but sat through 45 minutes of something else. God that was awful.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No, absolutely not. It must have been really nice for Bridcutt to listen to the angry insults being flung in his direction as he clapped the fans.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is it OK to merely boo the half-time score, rather than the players?

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
I had a go at those booing at halftime around me in the east upper. I would never boo the team.

However I probably pi£&ed off everyone around me by:

Moaning that Lopez was starting even though he has been dire in every game I've seen him play (although his free kick against Doncaster was sublime)
Bitching about our pedestrian play and lack of urgency
Castigating the lack of two strikers at home against the worst team in the league
Pondering out load why we are defense is so deep, so slow to push up and no one never seems to press
Nearly screamed when Buckley didn't replace Lopez
Thought I was going to cry when Augustein came on and not Lita
Swore when Lita replaced Barnes when we were desperate for goals
Screamed at no one closing down their keeper allowing him to waste time when he hadnt picked up the ball
Shouted at the apparent lack of any interaction with the team from the bench, as if they were executing the plan perfectly.
Defended Barnes to my dad as I did feel sorry for him.
Didn't clap at full time.

But I didn't boo.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Quite a few knobs in the northstand booing at half time. It was mainly coming from the first two blocks near the west stand.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never boo. Anyway, I'd done a 'rush for the bus' (OK, car) to call the missus long before the end. Did we lose?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I did a bit at half time although it's the first time ever, I had a bad day and was looking forward to a game of football, but sat through 45 minutes of something else. God that was awful.

Pathetic

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Imagine that performance week in week out? Didn't boo tonight, not sure I could; would cry first.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
What a bunch of Self righteous bull some of you lot post. I Booed yes. Why? No because I'm an ass but because I spent my hard earn't cash watching dribble. At the end of the day If I feel the deserve It then I will. Footballers get away with far to much. I'm not going to clap someone on a botch job. I want to let them know how angry I am. Enough said.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
What a bunch of Self righteous bull some of you lot post. I Booed yes. Why? No because I'm an ass but because I spent my hard earn't cash watching dribble. At the end of the day If I feel the deserve It then I will. Footballers get away with far to much. I'm not going to clap someone on a botch job. I want to let them know how angry I am. Enough said.

You've got LITTLEMAN SYNDROME haven't you :D

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I assume to those who clapped it was similar to clapping the batsman back to the pavilion who's just had his stumps knocked out the ground first ball, a sympathetic if not somewhat embarrassed acknowledgement of the lack of ability/effort or whatever fits the bill.

We were shocking tonight and sometimes the players/management need to hear some discontent. Against Bournemouth we were terrible for most of game, unable to pass to each other and lucky to get away with a point. Today we were lucky to away with none. We were far too content to let them pass the ball out from the keeper and didn't attempt to get close until well in to our half. This directly resulted in the first goal.

Total silence would have spoken volumes.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
You pay the money to go and watch it and if it isn't satisfactory why shouldn't you be able to voice your displeasure by booing?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

D

Deleted member 22389

Sheff Wed beat Leicester last night 2-1, and Yeovil beat Watford 3-0 last Saturday.

Is booing going to become the norm at the Amex everytime we play badly now, because It's the sort of thing you hear on match of the day from some of the plastic premiership fans, embarrasing. Must have done our players the world of good that last night. Yes we played crap, but that's football. We are not bottom of the sodding league, we are 3 points off a play off position. Good job some of these people where not around in those dark old days because then they would really have something to boo about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here