Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did RDZ just secretly confirm Mitoma not going anywhere in the summer?

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
Considering Mitoma's age, his price may go down if he stays another full season. Is this summer the best time to sell him businesswise? But I don't know if we can cope without all Mitoma, Caicedo, and MacAllister. It would not be the "right time" in this regard.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Considering Mitoma's age, his price may go down if he stays another full season. Is this summer the best time to sell him businesswise? But I don't know if we can cope without all Mitoma, Caicedo, and MacAllister. It would not be the "right time" in this regard.
Mitoma is right up there with MacAllister in terms of global worship. Could probably chuck in another few global players having an equally global impact. Totally transcends anything any of us ever experienced before from an Albion side, nor ever expected to experience in our wildest dreams. On the other hand it's still just going to football, same as we always did. Long may it remain so:shrug:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Considering Mitoma's age, his price may go down if he stays another full season.
He’s world class already no doubt but there’s plenty of room for improvement (which I’m not going to expand on today) and where there’s improvement there’s monetary appreciation. Not sure age 25 v 26 will make a big difference tbh.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
He’s world class already no doubt but there’s plenty of room for improvement (which I’m not going to expand on today) and where there’s improvement there’s monetary appreciation. Not sure age 25 v 26 will make a big difference tbh.
RDZ - keeps talking about Mac, Moises, Mitoma and Estupinan as players he has tried to persuade to remain.

I think we have lost Mac and Moises, just hope we can keep the other two

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
RDZ - keeps talking about Mac, Moises, Mitoma and Estupinan as players he has tried to persuade to remain.

Mac Allister and Caicedo are not in his remain list! Admitted publicly last weekend that they would go.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I don't think it would be the right time for Mitoma to leave either - he does have quiet games and would be competing with other attacking players at top clubs, where he is almost guaranteed to start with us. There is a risk that if he moves now, he doesn't hit the ground running at a new club and goes the way of Cucurella/Bissouma.

One more season under RDZ, hopefully in Europe as well, and his stock will only rise.

And from what he's said in interviews, I think RDZ has said the same to Mitoma.

See also: Estupinan

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Mac Allister and Caicedo are not in his remain list! Admitted publicly last weekend that they would go.
I know he did, but Mitoma and Estupinan - publically saying he is trying to persuade them to stay means there there is a risk that all four leave!!
Which would be very difficult for us I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here