Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anybody else see Dunk & Sammi after the game??

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Hopefully Sami walks over to the away fans and gets all the abuse he deserves, maybe a few people spitting at him and throwing stuff too.

#SamiOut

Update from post #26
:facepalm::shutup:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
That will be a championship 'who' (to anyone not a Brighton fan) centre back refusing to shake hand of champions league winner centre back and his BOSS?
If this is the case then, no matter what you think of Hyppia, Dunk needs to be moved out pronto. Just about sums up all that is wrong in football let alone our club. Pathetic.
So what if he won the Champions League as a player. He has done nothing as a manager which is why he doesn't command the players' respect.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
So what if he won the Champions League as a player. He has done nothing as a manager which is why he doesn't command the players' respect.
so what if he has tried being a manager and it does not seem to be working out for him that does not give a highly paid player the right to be be unpleasant to him. That's if the story is true.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It always amazes me how so many people can read so much in to things that they think they saw, or that other people report they might have seen.

IF this did happen, maybe Dunk was just disgusted with himself, and didn't think he deserved a handshake! There's a different way of seeing something that might (and might not) have happened.

Whatever happens, it will all come out in the wash, as my old mum used to say.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
It always amazes me how so many people can read so much in to things that they think they saw, or that other people report they might have seen.

IF this did happen, maybe Dunk was just disgusted with himself, and didn't think he deserved a handshake! There's a different way of seeing something that might (and might not) have happened.

Whatever happens, it will all come out in the wash, as my old mum used to say.
I sang a song at the Palladium. I was rubbish so I refused to shake hands with the Queen at the end of the show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here