Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did anybody else see Dunk & Sammi after the game??

Yes the second part of my post wasn't serious, just trying to get bites on here to pass the time on a miserable Saturday night after following another shambles on Twitter whilst being stuck on a hospital ward.

I usually get a large amount of abuse on here anyways so nothing new here.

Tried to back track.

Failed.

:lolol:

What a wanker.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
After his failure in Germany and now here his managerial reputation is in comparative tatters so I suspect Sami will be feeling more than enough embarrassment. Plus his future managerial ambitions don't look too good. I suspect he knows there will a few years of regrouping before he can expect a decent managerial appointment.

He could go the way of Tony Adams.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Think Dunk should be careful as he's played his part in some very poor defensive displays and hasn't achieved even a tiny percentage of the success Sammi had on the field, even though, yes Sammi is proving to be a very poor manager. Dunk imo has been hugely overrated by many this season, helped by scoring some crucial goals, and I would be amazed (and grateful) if a significant bid over a million was made for him in Jan.

Having said that, Sammi must go.
Sad when someone who has the balls to tell those above them that they are mistaken, is then lambasted for doing so.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
To keep him in the job any longer isn't fair on the bloke....he's not up to it so lets just part company, thank him for his efforts and get a manager in who can do the job. ( hopefully in the meantime Barber and Bloom can take some training on interviewing skills.)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sammi stuck his hand out for a handshake and Dunk stared at him, shook his head and walked straight past him. :bhasign:

That will be a championship 'who' (to anyone not a Brighton fan) centre back refusing to shake hand of champions league winner centre back and his BOSS?
If this is the case then, no matter what you think of Hyppia, Dunk needs to be moved out pronto. Just about sums up all that is wrong in football let alone our club. Pathetic.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
That will be a championship 'who' (to anyone not a Brighton fan) centre back refusing to shake hand of champions league winner centre back and his BOSS?
If this is the case then, no matter what you think of Hyppia, Dunk needs to be moved out pronto. Just about sums up all that is wrong in football let alone our club. Pathetic.

I dont shake the hand of my boss every day after work....so why should he? Maybe the dim Finn did win a Champions league but he dont seem to have much respect as a manager, it seems like things have been said in the dressing room, if that is the case we will never know.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Wrong. Dunk in, No Hopia out.

You've won me over with you're well made arguments there, fair play.
You cannot have a player undermining a manager, one has to go. Dunk is a nobody in footballing terms outside our club, the guy should concentrate on what he owes this club rather than petulant acts after he's has a dozen half decent matches in the last 3 years. I cannot stand behaviour like that. Doesn't matter who the manager is.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
I dont shake the hand of my boss every day after work....so why should he? Maybe the dim Finn did win a Champions league but he dont seem to have much respect as a manager, it seems like things have been said in the dressing room, if that is the case we will never know.

So your manager offers you his hand and you decline to shake it? F***ing big difference.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
So your manager offers you his hand and you decline to shake it? F***ing big difference.

Utter Utter tosh.. there is more going on behind the scenes that we know about... Im sure if your manager had blamed you for a bad day and you did not agree why would you ? no one knows what has been said between the two, as others have said it appears he has lost the dressing room. so maybe that will wake up Bloom ?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
L
You've won me over with you're well made arguments there, fair play.
You cannot have a player undermining a manager, one has to go. Dunk is a nobody in footballing terms outside our club, the guy should concentrate on what he owes this club rather than petulant acts after he's has a dozen half decent matches in the last 3 years. I cannot stand behaviour like that. Doesn't matter who the manager is.

Dunks goals are stopping us being bottom of the league, i couldn't give a toss if he's undermining this clown of a manager in fact i hope it continues throughout the dressing room and Hyppia feels forced to resign. I'd keep Dunk over the managerial bereft talent of Hyppia any day.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Is the right answer. Dunk is probably our biggest asset right now. No Hopia is certainly our biggest liability. End of.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Watched Sami after the game walk over towards the centre circle, noticed nothing with Dunk. Saw Calderon clap the fans, that was nice of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here