Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dick Knight stripped of BHAFC presidency for 10 games

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
"I have therefore accepted that I should step aside from my role as honorary life president for the next ten matches." "Accepted" as opposed to, say, "decided" suggests it was not solely his decision.

Having seen the money he put into saving the club lost, DK would have delivered his vision of Falmer if it were not for nimbys and the 2008 crash,that is not the biggest blow he has suffered.

Total respect is due to DK.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
DK should be recognised by any paid employee of the club, after all we are always told how the club inducts all new staff with the club's history.

DK deserves total respect for saving the club.
The problem was with his ticket not scanning, I’m not sure how a ticket barrier is meant to know who is scanning the ticket. The Brighton employee who dealt with the situation clearly knows who DK is.

DK let his emotions run away with him and made a bit of a tit of himself with the “don’t you know who I am” style rant, but I’m sure had this not been on social media there’d have been nothing more mentioned.

Last edited:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s a bloody shame. He’s not a young guy any more and like many his age he has a short fuse and maybe difficulties expressing himself. They should have shown better customer service to someone who had indirectly got them their jobs. A sad day for the Albion, for Dick and for those grateful for what he has done for our club.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The problem was with his ticket not scanning, I’m not sure how a ticket barrier is meant to know who is scanning the ticket. The Brighton employee who dealt with the situation clearly knows who DK is.

DK let his emotions run away with him and made a bit of a tit of himself with the “don’t you know who I am” style rant, but I’m sure had this not been on social media there’d have been nothing more mentioned.
If you're dick Knight at a Brighton game youre allowed to use that phrase 10x over.

He's dick fckin knight goddamit

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
They should have shown better customer service to someone who had indirectly got them their jobs.

The Albion team next to the away end resolved his issue and , as his statement says, helped him with a ticket that worked, avoiding him having to go the long distance to the Brentford ticket office.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Sorry but wtf?

Yeah Bloom is the Knight In Shining Armour (pun intended) but Dick Knight is a fecking angel sent from heaven. What a sad and ridiculous situation.

*and I say this after being at Hove station 5-6 years ago when he had trouble with his train ticket and blew his fuse. Nothing more than being a normal easily cranky octogenarian imho (you should see my old man!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here