Votes: 46 67.6%
  • Dick Tight (Up The ARS)

Votes: 22 32.4%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
tadley gull said:
Ernie aren't u getting a little paranoid my son? Beach Hut and El Pres can't both be Dick Knight, unless they have multiple personalities like you?

Berkshire - get a season ticket like I did, u know it makes sense.

Obtaining a new stadium is an incremental process, especially in a land sensitive area like the Downs. Inevitably it will cost money, but hopefully the Autumn will see a resolution to this issue.

As to players: Kuipers, Cullip, Carpenter, Zamora and Rodger are still key men, and they're still ours.

Trust Coppell to invest the rest wisely, although in my heart I still hope he brings in 'the Rouge'.

As for Knight, time will, as always, tell. His only mistake has been caution on the managerial front. Would you rather he'd gone for a big time charlie who came in and blew all our money? We might still have gone down.

:glare:
No point in getting a season ticket as i no i would miss at least 10 home games for reasons.

I don't want us splashing the cash and getting f-cked up like other clubs,but a few hundred grand would be just right at the mo,so get your rusty wallet out mr knight and lets get some bargains and future investments such as the brentford winger grrrrr.
Quality player and wants to join us and we need a left winger,so frustrating grrrrrr.:nono: :nono: :nono: :flameboun :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here