diadora

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The girls like V neck t-shirts though... Is it because you have moobs and not ripped pecks?

Yes because obviously ALL the guys that wear big v-necks are ripped aren't they? Also, last time I checked girls were able to form their own DIFFERING opinions.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes because obviously ALL the guys that wear big v-necks are ripped aren't they? Also, last time I checked girls were able to form their own DIFFERING opinions.

Nope and not all the birds that wear little shorts are slim with nice arse's.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Nope and not all the birds that wear little shorts are slim with nice arse's.

Sad but true, much like tops that leave the belly exposed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
like Slazenger etc, they were all bought out by mike ashley when they were failing, they are now part of sports direct.

Diadora isn't owned by SD

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Puma tend to do the comfiest football boots and trainers going I find.

Got myself a pair of these the other day, so fresh!

46934.JPG

Jimmy Grimble

Nah not too far. That style of dress is far better than it could be. 99% of people under 30 these days are either One Direction Clones or just gourmeless gonks. Least the lad in the ST and Bjorgs has got some kind of identity in his choice of fashion instead of looking the same as everyone else.

I see your point. The trouble with ST is that it was the 'go to' brand about 5 years ago for people into that scene of fashion, thus you ended up with every Tom Dick and Harry trying to pull it off. Soon enough it was all too common and it lost a lot of its value and identity, especially when you factor in the amount of different colours/designs they tried to flog it in.

Quite right about the One Direction Clones. A little part of me dies every time I see a bloke wearing those soppy boots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports