Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Di Matteo willing to loan out Lukaku and de Bruyne

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Can you imagine having Essien sitting in the middle of the park chopping the oppos in half whenever they DARE to cross the halfway line? I know it'll never happen but Oh My it would be fun to see.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Another cringeworthy thread.

We are NOT a top half premiership club.

Some people are deluded!

How the f*** is this cringeworthy! I do though completely agree that we are not a top half premiership team as last seasons Championship table clearly shows :tosser:.

just wondered whether or not Gus would have a chance of working his magic.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Maybe if we let Chelsea win in the friendly they'll let us take Lukaku on loan :lolol:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
At this point I'd like to remind everyone that we have a former Man United goalkeeper, Valencia hero and England left back in our squad...

Nothing is impossible!

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
At this point I'd like to remind everyone that we have a former Man United goalkeeper, Valencia hero and England left back in our squad...

Nothing is impossible!

Assuming Vicente is the hero, you forgot uncle Bruno in your list.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Come on Gus he is your mate after all!

...........and when Roman fires him by Christmas and he's back managing in League 1 he'll be begging Gus for some of our youngsters to go on loan to who ever he's with by then. :wink:

Oct 25, 2003
I know we've made a few class signings but come on guys, you're letting this go way over the top.

The last 2 weeks I've seen people thinking we've actually got a chance in signing

Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Diego Forlan
Michael Essien
Roque Santa Cruz
Guiseppe Rossi

Come on guys really? We're a club who's aiming to get promotion to the Premier League, not a club who's pushing for a top 4 spot in the Prem.

who on earth seriously suggested signing zlatan?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Yes they did, it was Z-a-m-o-r-a

:lolol: :facepalm: Sarcasm flew over your head did it! :lolol:

Yaya Toure, Ibrahimovic - good feet for big men.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5021971 said:
I have a feeling we'll get him, this must have been the Inter Milan connection Bozza was talking about.

shame then that he plays for AC

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5022000 said:
But he used to play for Inter

I really really am hoping that was a joke !

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5023199 said:
Don't forget he speaks Spanish from his time at Barca - stranger things have happened...

Oh. Dear. God! Once the most expensive footballer in the world. Looked dynamite still at the Euro's. Tell me this-who exactly do you think will stump up the £150k per week that he'll expect to be paid?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5023264 said:
He's getting on a bit though, it could happen. We signed Vicente after all!? Tony Bloom is richer than you think. Plus I heard he's tempted by the facilities of the Martial Art's Centre on Lewes Road as he finds these kinds of facilities well below par in Milan.

You honestly really have, let this get to your head.

There's absolute no chance in hell Zlatan Ibrahimovic is going to come to Brighton.

If you think otherwise, you belong in a mental health institute.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5023789 said:
Oh contrare mon ami! Zlatan is IMMINENT! The stars point a tinkerbelled foot in his direction. Wappioookokkkkooooooowwwww! Gnang gnang gnang!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here