Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Di Matteo willing to loan out Lukaku and de Bruyne

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
De Bruyne looks to be an excellent prospect, but don't think there would be room for him at Brighton.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I know we've made a few class signings but come on guys, you're letting this go way over the top.

The last 2 weeks I've seen people thinking we've actually got a chance in signing

Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Diego Forlan
Michael Essien
Roque Santa Cruz
Guiseppe Rossi

Come on guys really? We're a club who's aiming to get promotion to the Premier League, not a club who's pushing for a top 4 spot in the Prem.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If Lukaku came here I would just be in bits. He is supposed to be the new Drogba, and if that is anywhere near to be a decent description he would absolutely DESTROY The Championship.

That would indeed be, a SPECTACULAR signing.

Can't happen, Shirley!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I know we've made a few class signings but come on guys, you're letting this go way over the top.

The last 2 weeks I've seen people thinking we've actually got a chance in signing

Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Diego Forlan
Michael Essien
Roque Santa Cruz
Guiseppe Rossi

Come on guys really? We're a club who's aiming to get promotion to the Premier League, not a club who's pushing for a top 4 spot in the Prem.

From that list, Lukaku and Roque Santa Cruz are far fetched, but not impossible.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
From that list, Lukaku and Roque Santa Cruz are far fetched, but not impossible.

I think if any of them were to even have a stint here then it'd be RSC, Lukaku is too highly rated, he'll do what Welbeck and Sturridge both did, increase their rep in the Prem by going on loan at another Prem club and scoring for fun.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes. You're under.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think if any of them were to even have a stint here then it'd be RSC, Lukaku is too highly rated, he'll do what Welbeck and Sturridge both did, increase their rep in the Prem by going on loan at another Prem club and scoring for fun.

Almost certainly.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Diego Forlan
Michael Essien
Roque Santa Cruz
Guiseppe Rossi

Oh come on. You can't HONESTLY believe people thought Ibrahimovic, Essien or Guiseppi Rossi could realistically join.

Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here