Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Development squad

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Where's the Icelandic fella disappeared too?

Well, once in the black hole of the DS, all those with promise tend to merge into obscurity, Toby for instance, the Icelandic geezer, I just hope when the Academy site is done that we see some actual development, not just talk of it.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
82: GOAL! Sampayo heads the ball down for Ince and the defender finds the top right corner with a classy volley

Ince looks quality, Toby looking v good at the moment and Lua Lua just needs a good run in the team, he is quality

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think he has other things on his mind at the moment which is affecting his game.

He seems to have lost his burst of speed and the ability to beat a man. He was very quick probably as quick as Buckley but sadly he isn't now and is caught by most full backs unless of course Championship full backs are quicker than Div 1. He is still capable of going past a player on the odd occasion over about 5 yds but never seems to show it when he has come on as a sub.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Had a chat with Battipiedi when he warming up just before half-time, very nice lad as well with a considerably better grasp of English than our current no.15. He has been out for 6 months with a cruciate ligament injury and was very grateful to get a 2nd chance in the development squad, hopes he can get another contract next season.

Asked him about Baz and said he thought he was playing in Argentina but had lost contact with him.

Dunk was pick of the players, Brez nearly created a howler towards the end and to be honest I thought Lua Lua was quite a cock at times.

I should add if you had looked at the team board you would have seen a formidable no.5 for Goring Rangers yesterday who won their Cup Final 5-4 AET with a winner in the 119th minute, that player was Junior Hut no less

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Well, once in the black hole of the DS, all those with promise tend to merge into obscurity, Toby for instance, the Icelandic geezer, I just hope when the Academy site is done that we see some actual development, not just talk of it.

complete and utter tosh :nono:

Barker on the bench at Cardiff has jumped ahead of Agdestein on merit 2 goals again.tonight
JFC on as a sub at Cardiff and on the bench again on Saturday
The.Iceland youngster is currently with the youth team while he.adjusts to living away from his.family for the first time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What do you mean?

Attitude more than anything, he is not exactly setting the world alight in footballing terms and clearly has some other issues which have been in the press.

I would suggest he takes a long hard look at himself and decide if he really wants to move on or perhaps he does not.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Attitude more than anything, he is not exactly setting the world alight in footballing terms and clearly has some other issues which have been in the press.

I would suggest he takes a long hard look at himself and decide if he really wants to move on or perhaps he does not.

I agree, unfortunately he is in with the wrong crowd and despite being down here for some time it would seem that he enjoys spending too much of his spare time with a load of knob heads in Newcastle. The same people that are mates with Nile Ranger.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Match report: Bloody freezing with unbelievable amounts of chips and ketchup consumed.

Huge gulf between the teams but it took a long time for the second goal to go in and make the game safe. I thought Kaz had a bit of attitude too I'm afraid despite his obvious class. Excellent performances from Barker and March and Ince looks immense in both size and skill even though only on for 20 minutes. Dunk was impressive but as usual booked for a bad tackle. Nice to see Ulloa there on a cold night like that, posing for photos with fans.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To be fair to Kaz, it's a bit of a transition mentally from St James's Park to Culver Road and playing in a DS team in front of Beach Hut, three others and two dogs on a Monday night when the rest if the World is at home on the sofa watching mindless, spirit crushing game shows while stuffing their faces with junk food, nothing more than an embarrassment to the..........choosing DIY and leisurewear on a Sunday morning.........but why would I want to do that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here