Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Im still waiting to see Orville !!! :whistle:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Would have Hammond over Andrews any day.

So would I. Many people blame Keith each game though, he's the team's scapegoat (very similar to Dean last year). There was even a moment today when someone shouted behind me "get off the pitch Andrews, shocking pass" when he didn't even make the pass, it was Lingard (how could you get those two mixed up??).

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Agree.

JFC, Lopez, Linguard were all significantly worse today.

Yep! Yet people NEVER say anything against the wonderful Lingard. I'm not one for critisism but its gotta be an even playing field with no double standards

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What can be misunderstood by his play? It's basic easy football. To win games in the Championship you need so much more.

That's 24 pts from 23 games he has played this season and 32 from 14 he hasn't. I think that's pretty easy to understand.

A telling statistic

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Shamefully we don't deserve any points if we are going to single out one of our players to slag off. Whatever you think he's gone out there to do his best. Just like we do everyday. How would we feel to have this vindictive shite written about us in our employment. Sorry if any of you don't like that but that's my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here