Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Describe Keith Andrews in one word

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Scapegoat.

Criticism of him is very harsh

This I think there were 6 or 7 worse than him today.

Everyone seems to have decided that he's to blame for everything now Barnes has left. He was by no means the worst player today.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Scapegoat.

It's not that he does anything particularly wrong on the pitch but his game is completely uncreative and boring.

A man who was considered not good enough for a bit-part in a struggling Bolton side is being asked to be our talisman.

Shocking decision by the management and the stats do not lie. I am sad to say that we are a relegation side with him in the team.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Scapegoat was the word I thought when I saw the thread title. Yes he's not amazing, but he's not dreadful. So many more worse than him today, and as said above Ward and Ince were the only two better.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
misunderstood

What can be misunderstood by his play? It's basic easy football. To win games in the Championship you need so much more.

That's 24 pts from 23 games he has played this season and 32 from 14 he hasn't. I think that's pretty easy to understand.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
What can be misunderstood by his play? It's basic easy football. To win games in the Championship you need so much more.

That's 24 pts from 23 games he has played this season and 32 from 14 he hasn't. I think that's pretty easy to understand.

calm down! "misunderstood" has so many meanings

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
This I think there were 6 or 7 worse than him today.

Everyone seems to have decided that he's to blame for everything now Barnes has left. He was by no means the worst player today.

Yep totally agree with this. He didn't have a great game, but some of his long range passing was good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here