Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Actually gauging the mood on here I think I will bang another 50 sovereigns on Derby , There is nothing at all coming back from you lot to suggest you are even going to get past the Owls.

How do we on here make a difference? It is up to the players to do their bit. Go and do some research or something.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Actually gauging the mood on here I think I will bang another 50 sovereigns on Derby , There is nothing at all coming back from you lot to suggest you are even going to get past the Owls.

Thats the spirit mate! Post your slips or online receipts that add up to £100 on here, just so we know you aren't a bullshitter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Amazingly, us lot won't actually be on the pitch playing Sheffield Wednesday. We're just fans, some young, some old, some male, some female, and a real mixed bunch. If you think our mood will affect the game in any way, then go ahead and waste your money.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Fwiw, and that's not a lot, I think we will absolutely walk the play offs, that's not being disrespectful to the other 3 teams, we are just better than them.

As for your bet, please accept my sincere condolences, Derby won't get past Hull, they couldn't hang on to a win against us when we only had 10 men. Hull had a very tasty result against an in-form team yesterday and will be very buoyed by that.

Shame really for you, I'd imagine £50 could have been better spent tbh, like backing your own team to stay up next season, i think you will, Burnley and Bournemouth will go down, possibly palace too, but you'll learn and the bookie will get richer.

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
Hmm I just gave you all a horse tip half an hour ago on another thread , It won , Just like my derby bet will win..

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Fwiw, and that's not a lot, I think we will absolutely walk the play offs, that's not being disrespectful to the other 3 teams, we are just better than them.

As for your bet, please accept my sincere condolences, Derby won't get past Hull, they couldn't hang on to a win against us when we only had 10 men. Hull had a very tasty result against an in-form team yesterday and will be very buoyed by that.

Shame really for you, I'd imagine £50 could have been better spent tbh, like backing your own team to stay up next season, i think you will, Burnley and Bournemouth will go down, possibly palace too, but you'll learn and the bookie will get richer.

He said he was gonna put another £50 on. But he hasn't come back to this thread since I asked for his receipts as proof. He only managed £30 in reality. Total bullshitter, not to mention sad sad tw*t for spending his Sunday after promotion on this forum. You couldn't get much sadder unless he supported Palace of course.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He said he was gonna put another £50 on. But he hasn't come back to this thread since I asked for his receipts as proof. He only managed £30 in reality. Total bullshitter, not to mention sad sad tw*t for spending his Sunday after promotion on this forum. You couldn't get much sadder unless he supported Palace of course.

Erm, he won't be coming back to this thread. Or any thread.

Sorry it took a while. I'm still on my way back from the North & I suspect at least a couple of other mods are the same.

Intelligent debate from opposing fans welcome. Tedious gibbons with sub-standard grammar, engaged solely on fishing expeditions, are obviously not.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Erm, he won't be coming back to this thread. Or any thread.

Sorry it took a while. I'm still on my way back from the North & I suspect at least a couple of other mods are the same.

Intelligent debate from opposing fans welcome. Tedious gibbons with sub-standard grammar, engaged solely on fishing expeditions, are obviously not.

I'd love to goad that w*nker into chucking his money away. I'd love to see his £100 quid worth on Derby. He wouldn't have done it though. like I said, a bullshitter.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
:wave: fella,s , you gave it you're all yesterday at our place and at the end the first thing I did was go to Corals to put £50.00 on Derby to win the playoffs @ 5/2. I am a bit peeved off now as I could have taken 3/1 on them at Hills .. Thoughts ?

How can you not know the difference between "you're" and "your"?

Embarrassing for anyone old enough to read and write

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am trying to gauge the mood and calculate whether to increase my stake . Do you think Derby have the best chance out of the 3 teams left , Hull are a decent side and worry me , Also the owls could surprise, I can not even consider you lot after such a devastating outcome . No chance of picking yourselves up after that let's be honest . You did give it a very good go and you can be proud to have had a good season albeit ending in a spectacular KO , A bit like Amir Khan last night. I am sure he will drop back down to where he belongs and do ok at that level.

What a ****ing illiterate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ooh he's come over all cockney.

Funny you should mention Palace.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain

He's not palace mate, even they're not that stupid, i honestly hope he has backed Derby, sometimes the only way people learn is by losing.
He won't show any more slips though, he's already spent half his dole on the £30 one, he's gonna need the rest for gas and electricity. Shame he won't be eating for the rest of the week, shit, he won't even be able to celebrate his team going up now, but like I said he'll learn :lol:

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
to the petty boro fan u have spent on the squad considerably more than we have u have finished level on points and beaten us by one of smallest margins ever why come on here and cause trouble? I just don't get it u should be celebrating a return to the bigtime its so sad that shortly after your success your on here stirring trouble I just don't get your mentality seriously I think u have a problem to be doing that well done to boro your a good team its been a good season in the championship just move on and look forward to your next season rather than be a prick on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here