Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am trying to gauge the mood and calculate whether to increase my stake . Do you think Derby have the best chance out of the 3 teams left , Hull are a decent side and worry me , Also the owls could surprise, I can not even consider you lot after such a devastating outcome . No chance of picking yourselves up after that let's be honest . You did give it a very good go and you can be proud to have had a good season albeit ending in a spectacular KO , A bit like Amir Khan last night. I am sure he will drop back down to where he belongs and do ok at that level.

You are right missing out on goal difference playing with 10 men against the self proclaimed greatest team in the division was spectacular

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I don't think there is any value in that market - I certainly wouldn't be a backer of Derby at face, carpet is probably about right.

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
I might have a dabble on us winning the prem @ 750/1 . Aitor will be going shopping in the Euro,s this summer with a 100 or so million in his sky rocket ..

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I might have a dabble on us winning the prem @ 750/1 . Aitor will be going shopping in the Euro,s this summer with a 100 or so million in his sky rocket ..

Aitor won't even be your manager next season probably (whether you're a Middlesbrough or Palace fan). Even if you genuinely have put a bet on, it is pathetic coming on here and asking about it.

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
Just gauging the mood , I know how it felt when Norwich beat us in the playoff final , Ironically they are back down now . The bookies have you at 2/1 I think after yesterday it should be 10/1 .

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
All the best anyway . you will need it , takes some doing going again in the playoffs after accumulating 89 points.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
All the best anyway . you will need it , takes some doing going again in the playoffs after accumulating 89 points.

That 10/1 you mentioned would be value, shame the bookies don't share you pessimism. What you've done is pissed your money away with that bet. But you obviously aren't that confident. £30? Told us it was £50, but only posted the £30? You said you might have some more on, Come on pal, if you are going to fish on this forum have some balls at least. You must be confident enough to put a ton on it surely, put the tickets on here? Or can't you afford it?
:cheers:

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
Actually gauging the mood on here I think I will bang another 50 sovereigns on Derby , There is nothing at all coming back from you lot to suggest you are even going to get past the Owls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here