Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby penalty a dive?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Arguably the penaltiest penalty in history.

More penalty than the most penaltiest penalty that Mr Penalty ever penalised in Nailed On Penalty land.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...although I believe you said you weren't sure based on what you saw with your fair eye, until you saw a replay.

Correct. All I could see from my angle was a forest of legs.

Normally, I don't mind looking at Matthew Upson's legs, but last night, unfortunately, at that moment, they showed all the co-ordination of me trying to Riverdance after ten gin & tonics. And frankly, my dear, I don't Riverdance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Definite penalty.....my God isn't McLaren a miserable git, Or was it just arrogance ?

I've not seen anything remotely arrogant about McLaren in any of the interviews he's done so far, so I think he's just a bit dull.

Good manager though. Domestically.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Even the Cosmonauts on the ISS could see it was a clear penalty.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've not seen anything remotely arrogant about McLaren in any of the interviews he's done so far, so I think he's just a bit dull.

Yep, good manager. But he could be gracious enough to squeeze out a tiny smile at the end surely. I've seen Arsene Wenger manage that....I think. :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Actually a great manager, tactically very aware and turned an average Derby team into a good one.

England was just the wrong job for him......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Getting one out of three penalty decisions correct is the most annoying aspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here