Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Nearly Sold Out

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Just phoned aparently they will be put on sale all at the same time at a later date, to be announced.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

No news on Derby's website about wanting extra and they still have availability from the initial 1485 and these have been on general sale for a while now.

I fully expect S1E, patches in the WSL, maybe some of S1D, some other ransoms and those made available by the ST exchange (kudos to the club for that) to become available during the next week.

Even if I'm wrong on most of my predictions there will still be more availability. Also note the lack of an announcement on the website saying we have sold out.

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
Just rang the ticket line. They're saying that they're completely sold out. Waiting for season ticket returns, which will be released next week.

Just rang the ticket line. They're saying that they're completely sold out. Waiting for season ticket returns, which will be released next week.

If that quote is indeed true (and I don't doubt what you have been told) then one of the following has happened:-

A) Derby have secretly increase their allocation to about 2200 and sold them all, despite tickets being on sale from the initial 1485
B) Block S1E has been sold to home fans without anyone realising or maybe American Express of another sponsor have grabbed the 700 odd tickets here
C) The club have decided to leave a whole block empty behind the goal despite huge demand.
D) The person you spoke to has not been told the full picture and maybe S1E will be released in the next few days

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If that quote is indeed true (and I don't doubt what you have been told) then one of the following has happened:-

A) Derby have secretly increase their allocation to about 2200 and sold them all, despite tickets being on sale from the initial 1485
B) Block S1E has been sold to home fans without anyone realising or maybe American Express of another sponsor have grabbed the 700 odd tickets here
C) The club have decided to leave a whole block empty behind the goal despite huge demand.
D) The person you spoke to has not been told the full picture and maybe S1E will be released in the next few days

According to the Argus Derby are close to selling out their allocation of around 2000

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Amex are currently offering cheap tickets to the game for their employees, this could be a possibility. Although I think their usual tickets are based in WSL

According to the Argus Derby are close to selling out their allocation of around 2000

If true (and it seems plausible) then this would explain why, although I could not see anything on the Argus website and there is no update on the Derby website (plenty of ticket updates about their game with Wednesday)

Even if it's true and they have a full 2000 allocation, there is still the potential for about half of S1E to be made available for home fans. If so, I guess these will be released with the ST returns and any others they can find.

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
Some of the resale seats appearing on the website now. Only a handful there at moment.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

According to website game is now sold out. Guess a few more may come back on sale as resale seats

Nothing on the website. Ticket site says sold out but it has done for days.

Sold out on seagulls.co.uk means it's sold out
Sold out on seagullstickets.co.uk means there are currently no tickets available for sale

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Since the reported crowd is based on ticket sales, and the resales are effectively sold twice, will the reported crowd by greater than capacity? #bonkers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

el punal

Since the reported crowd is based on ticket sales, and the resales are effectively sold twice, will the reported crowd by greater than capacity? #bonkers

. . . . . " And today's attendance is a record for the Amex, 67,541 with 1,756 travelling from Derby! Thank you for your support."

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Yes. Yes it does.

I'm going for 43,208.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here