Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Nearly Sold Out

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Could Derby be the game to see us promoted ? Every chance and then JCL's will be everywhere DEMANDING tickets

I'm off down to Sports Soccer or Sports Direct in a mo and then JEB Sports after that at the Goldstone Retail Park to pick up a Man Utd home and away shirt, 'ROONEY' on the back of both. Next season is going to be ACE!!!!!!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
We were in the South right next to the Derby fans for the playoff debacle. Feels great that the boot is 'sort of' on the other foot now, with us as favourites going into this match and them as underdogs. #counting chickens.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I'm in the south stand for this, please tell me that people stand in here? North stand all sold out :tantrum:

Quite a few where warned last night on entry that if they stood up they would be ejected and banned for the Derby game.One person was having a right pop at the senior steward on the way in saying " ehy dont you makr the away lot sit then etc" the reply was we where told by higher up that you will sit unless theres a reason to celebrate".
Put a bit of a dampener on the atmosphere as no one really got the corner going.But i reckon poeple will just let it all out v Derby especially if we are close..... Some of the stewards are ok there but some , well jobsworth springs to mind.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Quite a few where warned last night on entry that if they stood up they would be ejected and banned for the Derby game.One person was having a right pop at the senior steward on the way in saying " ehy dont you makr the away lot sit then etc" the reply was we where told by higher up that you will sit unless theres a reason to celebrate".
Put a bit of a dampener on the atmosphere as no one really got the corner going.But i reckon poeple will just let it all out v Derby especially if we are close..... Some of the stewards are ok there but some , well jobsworth springs to mind.
Feck me its like going back to school reading that shite.

WSU and North are Sold Out
16 in the south - 2 pairs
7 in the WSL
16 in the WSL
13 is the ESU

My reckoning is upto another 1000 should become available.

All of S1E, Bit of S1D. The standard late release of small clusters of WSL tickets. A dozen or so randoms elsewhere and maybe the school shelf.

Maybe now would be a good time for the club to re-test the mechanics of the season ticket exchange? Being a bank holiday weekend there are sure to be a reasonable number of absentees.

clintpike

Aug 1, 2011
If you are sitting in the south stand - do you have to share the concourse with the Derby fans? How does this work? Is it split?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
If you are sitting in the south stand - do you have to share the concourse with the Derby fans? How does this work? Is it split?

As said before its split minimum of two bars sometimes three so no problem with having two beers at half time view is ok and hope you enjoy it.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
WSU and North are Sold Out
16 in the south - 2 pairs
7 in the WSL
16 in the WSL
13 is the ESU

My reckoning is upto another 1000 should become available.

All of S1E, Bit of S1D. The standard late release of small clusters of WSL tickets. A dozen or so randoms elsewhere and maybe the school shelf.

Maybe now would be a good time for the club to re-test the mechanics of the season ticket exchange? Being a bank holiday weekend there are sure to be a reasonable number of absentees.

Does it still even work after the ticketing software was updated ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Barber did explain this a while back. He said that segregation requirements get smaller & smaller over time as you host more & more games without any issues. All to do with safety certificates which you accrue over time.

Millwall must've completely buggered that then?

Ticket Office have just told me that S1E is allocated to Derby

Clearly I may not be 100% right, but on the basis the Derby allocation is just over 1400 and S1B, S1C and S1D would hold nearly 1800 I am of the opinion the comment by the ticket office in incorrect.

The everyday ticket office staff clearly don't have permission to open up a block and all they can see is that it's not available and have maybe assumed it's allocated to Derby.

If their comment is correct then expect to see S1B and half of S1C open up to home fans. I suspect it will be S1E though.

The other possibility is that Derby still have an option on increasing their allocation to 2000. They could have requested this many from the outset, however, the game has been on general sale in Derby for 3 days now (which I am surprised it got to) and has not sold out so I doubt Derby want to commit to another 600.

Either way I think we will find out very soon as only 12 tickets remain. 4 in the SE corner and the rest in the ESL.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Lol my wrighting ? Or the fact thats what happened?? Ask des.
What happened mate, I mean a banning order for standing up on occasion? It will get worse if we manage promotion because of supply and demand over tickets they won't give a shite who they ban or what for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here