Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby land James Wilson

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Watch Wilson flourish now, if he's back to full fitness he will be a huge signing for Derby.

Missed a trick IMO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apart from the fact that I expect him to score against us I'm not that bothered, he was a massive disappointment to me last season. I was expecting him to be a much better player than he showed for us. A few cameos and goals didn't make up for a perceived lack of desire for the most part.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would certainly have taken him. Are we likely to get someone better, I doubt it.

Would rather have Wilson playing than Baldock.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a reason players like Wilson go out on loan, while the likes of Rashford stay at home.

That said whomever the club has up it's sleeve needs to pay off.
If not we'll end up to far back, and far to needy, by the time January comes round.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Our worst nightmare. Grateful we've played then already because you just know he's going to utterly dick us in the home fixture.you know it.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Our worst nightmare. Grateful we've played then already because you just know he's going to utterly dick us in the home fixture.you know it.

Well of course there's a chance he will do just that. But less chance of it happening than a quality striker whose place he might have taken. Like others, I was very disappointed with his input here, lightweight I thought. Not surprised he's out on loan again, he really isn't Man U standard.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well of course there's a chance he will do just that. But less chance of it happening than a quality striker whose place he might have taken. Like others, I was very disappointed with his input here, lightweight I thought. Not surprised he's out on loan again, he really isn't Man U standard.

You say that, but it took a few loans before Lingard made the grade at MU!

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
You say that, but it took a few loans before Lingard made the grade at MU!

Under Jose, Lingard is toast. I would be amazed if he's there this time next year. I like the player don't get me wrong but Man U are building a proper team and he won't be anywhere near it, in my opinion.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
IMO I think Wilson would have been an asset, different type of forward to what we already have. I guess Chris H knows the full story and either did not want him back or we could not afford him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here