Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Fans After The Game

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good value for me. This site needs some characters.

Lucky we've got you and DR then
redneck_mentor.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Many thanks to the morons at the club who thought it a good idea to let a load of pissed up Derby fans stand outside the away end and abuse the passing home fans. It cheered me up no end to hear them ripping into us and singing their oh so original homophobic songs while the police stood around as if nothing was happening. A great end to a shit day.

:tantrum:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Good grief.

I stood and clapped them for their originality, the big blonde young one got arsey, the older ones told him to shut up.

Job done, major incident averted, no policemen were called and everyone got on with their life.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good grief.

I stood and clapped them for their originality, the big blonde young one got arsey, the older ones told him to shut up.

Job done, major incident averted, no policemen were called and everyone got on with their life.

Respect for fronting these morons Hillian1.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is why it is a bad thing to sell booze at football matches especially in The UK

Loads of pissed up guys is hardly going to bring out the best in them. It is part of the matchday experience now. You will die of aids, ok then.

Respect for fronting these morons Hillian1.

they aren't morons Uncle, it's what football fans do.

It was just a few holding hand songs, does your boyfriend know etc.

I have a child sit behind me who sings "we pay your benefits" every game, ironic really as he has never paid tax.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Interesting responses to my original post. On the one hand we have the neanderthal who thinks that I/we should have given as good back - shame that out of the many hundreds of home fans that I saw pass the Derby fans that there didn't seem to be any of those particular keyboard warriors amongst them. And on the other hand there is US and others who are more realistic about stuff and probably don't sit watching endless repeats of Taxi Driver and Scarface and posing in front of the mirror. I know which side of the fence I would rather be on.

Funny....... i do find the existential questions posed by Taxi Driver rather thought provoking.

Jan 30, 2008
good grief.

"major incident", i've never seen one at the Amex have you ???
regards
DR

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
they aren't morons Uncle, it's what football fans do.

It was just a few holding hand songs, does your boyfriend know etc.

I have a child sit behind me who sings "we pay your benefits" every game, ironic really as he has never paid tax.

Fair enough mate but respect for having a pop back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here