Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Fans After The Game

Jan 30, 2008
Could you ever have imagined us being abused like that when we were at the Goldstone there would have been a riot. The old West Street crew/Bosun mob just wouldn't have stood for it. Now our lot just seem to take it by the bucket load. Now I think away fans think we are ripe for the abuse.
no , it might have been a bit different away from the stadium ,you know what they're like these days acting up in front of the OB/STEWARDS ........... cringeworthy .
regards
DR

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
They shouldn't have to tolerate it, but if the attendant Plod do nothing about it it'll just continue. Let's face it, the wannabe hoolie-types we have (who like to give it the big 'un on here) are more likely to laugh & pat their opposing counterparts on the back - rather than doing anything about it. There's far more cred to be had telling parents & kids to 'man up' than to associate themselves with anything involving them peado's & filthy queers.

bizarre !

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
If that's all you have to offer, housabout you **** the **** off this forum? You have absolutely nothing to offer. Oh, and could one of the Mod's kindly remove the M from said cretinous user & stick a PR on instead please? The clue will certaily be in the title.
:thumbsup:

:safeway::cry: at first glance i thought you had written houseboat . SCREAMING FOR A MOD

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
They shouldn't have to tolerate it, but if the attendant Plod do nothing about it it'll just continue. Let's face it, the wannabe hoolie-types we have (who like to give it the big 'un on here) are more likely to laugh & pat their opposing counterparts on the back - rather than doing anything about it. There's far more cred to be had telling parents & kids to 'man up' than to associate themselves with anything involving them peado's & filthy queers.

i was a parent with a six year old ....and rather than wet our pants we started baaaaaing like sheep ....is that ok ? is that allowed by you? or dont tell me.... your a vegan and its insulting to sheep!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:safeway::cry: at first glance i thought you had written houseboat . SCREAMING FOR A MOD

Dear Lord. Reading your replies is akin to listening to the witterings of somebody on the verge of OD-ing on Magic Mushrooms.

Triffick. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here