Derby County vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Not a terrible result but disappointing to not get the win. The break comes at a good time.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Lol Aspinall reckons Dobbie will get 15 goals this season. That joke has cheered me right up after listening to the game.

Last edited:

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
Exactly, happy with a point at derby. A lot of teams will come unstuck there. We go into the break unbeaten in the last 2, no need to be negative and time for the injured players to come back. A welcome break. :thumbsup:

100% This

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yep. We'll really push on after the International break once CMS is back. Good result today.

Middlesbrough (H) Leicester (A)

After Bucker went off, I was happy with a draw with all our injuries. Derby often/usually control the game and I don't think they did this. So that is down to the Albion, although Derby might have played 4-5-1 (or at least 4-4-2) like an away game.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't know if Dobbie can get 15, but when I see him there appears to be some quality, he's just not settling. But that link "and now let's hear from someone who was at the game" sounded like a bit of a dig at previous caller Jay to me.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Very pleased with today's performance only missing the final touch in front of goal defence was solid & confident, midfield sprayed the ball all over the park & controlled the game for long periods well done lads just a shame we couldn't snatch the win we deserved

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I think he will come good. We need to give him time.

I'm sure he's capable it's just I don't see him getting enough chances due to the way we play, the way teams defend against us and how often Gus changes the team around.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm sure he's capable it's just I don't see him getting enough chances due to the way we play, the way teams defend against us and how often Gus changes the team around.

People need to give him a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports